I need codes for a universal remote

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2004 12:08 am
I have a 1.5 IR REMOTE-119420 (universal remote)with no manual for the codes to program it to my T.V. I searched the net, but don't really know how to get the right info i need. Does anyone know anything about this?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 14,936 • Replies: 3
No top replies

fishin

Reply Mon 19 Apr, 2004 10:51 am
It would help if the manufactuer or source is liste din these types of requests. But anyway, I think the one you need was originally made for EchoStar Communications and is now handled by The Dish Network.

Blue Button Remote
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Mon 19 Apr, 2004 10:56 am
SWEET!!!!!Thanks fishin, this looks like what I need, i'm gonna go check it out!
0 Replies

Sickboy

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 05:51 pm
I know this thread is a year-and-a-half old but I want to say a big Thank You to fishin'.

For three years I've been constantly pressing the AUX and SAT buttons to alternate between controlling the volume of my Sony STR-DE945 and the rest of the controls on my satellite receiver. In the PDF you mentioned for this remote (which I have) it gives a button sequence to control the AUX volume from any mode, including SAT.

fishin'- you're a life saver, I would sacrifice a small cow- if I had one- in your honour. Smile Thanks a lot.
0 Replies