Confessions of a pizza killer.

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2013 12:05 am
Tonight, I brutally murdered two slices of mushroom and onion pizza as I forgot I had them warming in the oven for far too long. I am a pizza killer. What do I need to do to gain forgiveness for my crimes against pizza-anity?

Should I get probation, life in prison, or the death penalty?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 1,161 • Replies: 6
No top replies

roger

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2013 01:12 am
@tsarstepan,
Oh, you didn't kill no pizza. They just have to invent things to bitch about.
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2013 01:17 am
@roger,
I should have taken a photograph of what I ended up taking out of the oven. Blacker then Kentucky coal they were! Crying or Very sad
roger

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2013 01:28 am
@tsarstepan,
Sounds dead, alright.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2013 11:23 am
@tsarstepan,
I'll grant you an indulgence after the fact - because I've dough waiting to be rolled out, spread with some not yet made tomato sauce, a cheese I'm trying for the first time (I already tasted it, good) called Asadero, already marinated mushrooms, already sauteed spicy diced eggplant, a couple of garlic stuffed green olives sliced. Mild italian sausage or not? Best to save that for another day (maybe a to-be-concocked soup). Oh, and probably some previously caramelized onions.. (or not). We'll see, the day is young yet and I don't want to junk it up with too many different tastes.

I've never killed a pizza, though almost did; I did completely immolate a baked potato once. That one was also totally blackened and quite shiny. I even took a polaroid of it, but have thrown the picture away long ago.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2013 11:30 am
It is now in that dough in the sky somewhere that all burnt pizza goes to. I sent some garlic bread there a few days back. Right when it neared perfection in the oven, the dog distracted me by barking. I went outside to see who might be prowling in the dark. When I returned, the garlic bread resembled your pizza slices. The dough-manity.
ossobuco

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2013 12:05 pm
@edgarblythe,
Now I understand. . . that's what the dark clouds are made of.
0 Replies