GracieGirl

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 11:14 am
@GracieGirl,
I'm not trying to say that it never hurt or that I never felt its sting, but I can honestly say that I never blamed anybody for racism. I have considered it more of a manifestation of humanity's problem rather than my personal problem.
Robert Guillaume

I've certainly experienced racism, but it has not made a great impact on me. I have always thought, as I got older and older, I was more in charge of who I was. What someone thought about me or said about me made less of an impression on me at very vulnerable times.
Robert Guillaume
GracieGirl

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 11:16 am
@GracieGirl,
If a man like Malcolm X could change and repudiate racism, if I myself and other former Muslims can change, if young whites can change, then there is hope for America.
Eldridge Cleaver

Tabludama

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 05:37 pm
@GracieGirl,
Quote:
n short, 95.1 percent of all murder victims and 95.9 percent of all shooting victims in New York City are black or Hispanic. And 90.2 percent of those arrested for murder and 96.7 percent of those arrested for shooting someone are black and Hispanic.

By Jonathan Capehart

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/postpartisan/2010/11/post_9.html
0 Replies

GracieGirl

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 08:59 pm
Accomplishments have no color.

To live anywhere in the world today and be against equality because of race or color is like living in Alaska and being against snow.

Racism isn’t born, folks, it’s taught.

You don’t fight racism with racism, the best way to fight racism is with solidarity.

Prejudice is the child of ignorance.

Racism is when you have laws set up, systematically put in a way to keep people from advancing, to stop the advancement of a people.

The African race is a rubber ball. The harder you dash it to the ground, the higher it will rise.

To like an individual because he’s black is just as insulting as to dislike him because he isn’t white.

Laundry is the only thing that should be separated by color.

Racial superiority is a mere pigment of the imagination.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

Excellence is the best deterrent to racism.

Racism is man’s gravest threat to man – the maximum of hatred for a minimum of reason.

Racism has been an integral component of American culture since its founding upon the genocide of Native Americans, and the forced slavery of Africans and Afro-Americans.
0 Replies

GracieGirl

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 09:03 pm
I wish we had a world where the only labels were on cereal boxes.

Have you guys stopped to think of what would it be like if everyone else had the same skin color?… Man! so boring isn’t it.I think, the problem has nothing to do with least accomplished race or whatsoever, but, it has to do with not being able to at least grasp the fundamental importance of diversity of races or skin color. It amazes me to just contemplate the beauty of skin color diversity. And I honestly think the it is stupid to be racist.

There is only one race, the human race.

Whites are not the only people in this world to be racist. Racism comes in all colors just like everything else does.My granddaughter was stung by racism today. That is one pain that I just can’t kiss away.

We could all take a lesson from crayons: Some are sharp, some are beautiful, some have weird names, all are different colors; but they all have to learn to live in the same box.
Tabludama

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2011 06:47 am
@GracieGirl,
Quote:
Let not the rifles of good and free men be reforged into plowshares, but may they rest in a place of honor; ready, well oiled and God willing unused

. For if the price of peace becomes licking the boots of tyrants, then "To Arms!" I say, and may the fortunes of war smile upon patriots.

-
Quote:
Fortes Fortuna Javat

Quote:
When seconds count, the police are minutes away.

Quote:
It is better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

Tabludama

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 05:50 am
@Tabludama,
Quote:
"I have lived those lines and I know that if I had not been apprehended I would have slit some white throats."

— Eldridge Cleaver, referring to Leroi Jones quotes on murdering and raping whites, 1965 Chapter 1, Page 14

Quote:
"The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less."

Eldridge Cleaver, after he returned from exile to the US and was regarded as a traitor by the American Left( which supported him when he was a racist black militant) for becoming pro American in new values.
Tabludama

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 06:01 am
@Tabludama,
Their only recourse is therefore to sneer and to smear, to substitute personal abuse for argument and to project onto me the label of extremist which applies to themselves.

Have you noticed how the smarter the offender against political correctness, the more the establishment denounces him for stupidity?

It’s classic Saul Alinsky. Don’t debate your opponent; he will win. Isolate and marginalize him instead.
Tabludama

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 06:12 am
@Tabludama,
Quote:
Confronted with the impossibility of remaining faithful to one's beliefs, and the equal impossibility of becoming free of them, one can be driven to the most inhuman excesses.

James Baldwin
Quote:

People who treat other people as less than human must not be surprised when the bread they have cast on the waters comes floating back to them, poisoned.

James Baldwin

Quote:
There is, I should think, no Negro living in America who has not felt, briefly or for long periods, with anguish sharp or dull, in varying degrees and to varying effect, simple, naked and unanswerable hatred;

who has not wanted to smash any white face he may encounter in a day, to violate, out of motives of the cruelest vengeance, their women, to break the bodies of all white people and bring them low, as low as the dust to which he himself has been and is being trampled

James Baldwin

From Notes of a native Son. Page 38

Tabludama

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2011 01:07 am
@Tabludama,
Quote:
Many whites flatter themselves with the idea that the Negro male's lust and desire for the white dream girl is purely an esthetic attraction,but nothing could be further from the truth. His motivation is often of sucha bloody, hateful, bitter, and malignant nature that whites would really be hard pressed to find it flattering."

Eldridge Cleaver

Quote:
“Every time I embrace a black woman I’m embracing slavery, and when I put my arms around a white woman, well, I’m hugging freedom. The white man forbade me to have the white woman on pain of death…. I will not be free until the day I can have a white woman in my bed. ”

Eldridge Cleaver

Quote:
To a White Girl

I love you
Because you are white
Not because you are charming
Or bright
Your whiteness
Is a silky thread
Snaking through my thoughts
In red hot patterns
Of lust and desire

I hate you
Because you are white
Your white meat
Is nightmare food.
White is
The skin of evil.
You are my Moby Dick,
White witch,
Symbol of the rope and hanging tree,
Of the burning cross.
Loving you thus
And hating you so,
My heart is torn in two.
Crucified

Eldridge Cleaver
Tabludama

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2011 06:02 pm
@Tabludama,
Quote:
Like the dissolute “trust-fund kid” who blows on drugs and debauchery the inheritance that his hard-working grandfather had bequeathed him, the “civil rights movement” squandered all the moral capital that its founders had so carefully accumulated.

Instead of saving men on death row -- the Scottsboro Boys -- who had been framed for a non-existent “rape,” or defending the right of a black lady -- in the person of Rosa Parks -- to sit anywhere she chose on a bus, “civil rights” deteriorated into extortion (Texaco, Denny’s, etc.), defending the rights of violent punks to riot (Decatur), and finally, standing tall for the right of a convicted murderer, who bragged of the victims whose lives he had snuffed out, to kill (Gary Graham, in Texas).

Nicholas Stix
Tabludama

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2011 06:54 am
@Tabludama,
Quote:
For every Klansman who was murdering and terrorizing blacks in the South during the Jim Crow era there were hundreds of whites who either supported them or passively accepted it. And the few courageous whites in the South who spoke out against this were covered with abuse and derision by the Klan toadies for doing so.

Todays "liberals" are the mirror images of those Klan toadies during Jim Crow. They accept, enable, and support with their cowardly silence, thousands of brutal black on white racist beatings, and hundreds of racist rapes and murders, every year just to stay "politically correct

Tabludama
Tabludama

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 08:23 am
@Tabludama,
"When you buy a house, you’re not just committing to a mortgage. You are also promising to pay the future property taxes on that house. What drives those local property taxes are the future costs of paying state and local workers and retirees, particularly retirees’ pensions and health care. These costs are going in one direction: up. "

~Nicole Gelinas
Tabludama

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2012 05:53 am
@Tabludama,
"Liberalism" has killed Journalism

Tabludama
Tabludama

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2012 07:38 am
@Tabludama,
Quote:
The older I gets, the better I was

Tabludama

Quote:
A clean house is a sign of a broken computer

Author unknown
Tabludama

Reply Tue 10 Jan, 2012 06:55 pm
@Tabludama,
Quote:
The only character difference between neo Nazi apologists for Hitler and "liberal" apologists for black racism, is that the neo Nazis are more honest about their support of race hatred than "liberals" are.

Tabludama
Tabludama

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2012 07:03 am
@Tabludama,
Quote:
Is it the "Corrupt Liberal Media?

Or is it the "Corrupt Leftist Media?"

No matter.

The operative word is "corrupt"

Tabludama
Tabludama

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2012 09:05 am
@Tabludama,
“Give us the child for 8 years and it will be a Bolshevik forever.”

Vladimir Lenin, Communist dictator
Tabludama

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2012 01:40 pm
@Tabludama,
Quote:
But as an inveterate mocker of leftist contradictions, I will note that the SAME people who are INSISTING homosexuality is entirely genetic are precisely those who for generations now have denied and dismissed the idea that “race” or “gender” are anything more than “social constructs.”

When it comes to race and gender, they will only accept environmental explanations; but when it comes to what you do with your naughty bits, they will only permit biological alibis. For race and gender, it’s 100% “nurture”; for sexuality, it’s 100% nature.

Like always, they make no sense. But I enjoy watching how they struggle to fit straight pegs into gay holes.

Jim Goad
Tabludama

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2012 08:44 am
@Tabludama,
Quote:
Feeling any guilt over what was done before you were born is neurotic. Wallowing in it to this point is just plain sick:

Moonbattery

http://moonbattery.com/?p=7733#comments

1. Forums
  2. » Quote of the Day
  3. » Page 4
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/09/2024 at 10:28:45