Liberal Dogma 201 on racism;

White racial identity is racist

Non-white racial identity is wonderful

Mentioning or alluding to minorities in an unflattering way is racist

Refusal to feel guilty for being white is racist

Openly calling for the extermination of all white people is not racist

Any white person accused of racism by anyone is a racist

Anyone accusing a minority of racism is a racist

Science, statistics,facts and logic sense are racist if they do not support any and all of the above beliefs

Freedom of speech does not extend to questioning any of these beliefs

A racist (by any of the above criteria) is the worst thing you can possibly be, and the use of violence to suppress his or her “hate thoughts” — and I do mean thoughts, not just speech — is a legitimate political strategy to be encouraged, if not mandated by law
GracieGirl

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 05:15 pm

COLOURS

If roses can be red, yellow, pink and white,
And still be roses

If hair can be blonde, brown, black, white and red
And still be hair

Then why can't we be be brown, black white pink and yellow,
And still be people?
0 Replies

GracieGirl

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 05:15 pm
ANTI-RACISM POEM

Racists are a serious problem
So what can we do to try to stop them?
For all those people
Who slag another culture
To see their face starting to sculpture
Into a face of rage and madness
It fills me up with a horrible sadness.

If we let this go any more
The feelings of those slagged
Will feel very sore.
I don't know why they just won't stop,
What do they want, a lollipop?

They have nothing better
to do with their time,
But be racist which is like a crime!
Little do they know, they are just plain dumb,
Slagging people and chewing their gum.

If you are one of those
Slagged by the insane,
Dont be afraid to tell teacher
and complain!
those bullies don't care how you feel,
Because they just want you to squeal.
GracieGirl

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 05:16 pm
ANTI-RACISM

In the world today there are many skin types,
If it were up to me there would be no hype,
Black or white, yellow or brown,
You should not look at people with a frown.
We are all the same, the colour of our blood,
You should not throw other races in the mud.
So it really doesn’t matter, the place of our birth,
If we all realise we’re from the same earth.
0 Replies

GracieGirl

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 05:17 pm
Hey, what’s the story and what’s the crack?
I am white and you are black.
God made me and God made you,
Respect is what we got to do.
We cut our fingers, we bleed the same,
Different colours but different names.
We have things in common,
We like fun and games,
We run, we jump, we hop and skip,
And let no bad words pass our lips.
Because respect is what we got to do,
Repect from me and respect from you.

If you are being slagged because of your hair colour
or the colour of your skin or your language, don’t try
to slag them back and hurt their feelings.
Just say you’re proud, move on and find new meanings.
0 Replies

GracieGirl

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 05:20 pm
And the basis on which we agreed to operate with them involved a manifesto, where it states that we proceed from different ideologies and policies. One thing that we insisted on was that they should take an oath to reject racism and discrimination.
Mangosuthu Buthelezi
0 Replies

Tabludama

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 06:35 pm
@GracieGirl,
Quote:
Racists are a serious problem
So what can we do to try to stop them?

Agreed.

Perhaps we can find some common ground here GracieGirl?

What is your definition of "racist"?

Define "racism"

Define "racial discrimination."

Define "racist violence".

Define a "hate crime."

Can anyone be racist?

I dont mean to sound like your teacher here, but I am just trying to see exactly where you are coming from Gracie. To have an honest discussion of racism we need to have some agreement on the basic terms that define it.
GracieGirl

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2011 10:09 am
@Tabludama,
Don't talk to me like I'm an idiot, you sanctimonious Moron! You know exactly what I mean when I say racism. My quotes should make it obvious what I mean and how I feel about racist jerks like you. I have no interest in dicussing anything with you. What would be point? You're pathetic and worthless, and sooo not worth my time or energy, scumbag. But if you insist on trashing my thread with your hateful, repulsive, offensive CRAP, and your idiotic views then I'm gonna post MY view of racism all over yourcrappy threads!

I hope you dont have any kids, jerk. There's already enough stupid people like you in the world. Drop dead dude so we can all have some peace. And take Pamela with you so you both can burn in hell together.

Have a nice day! Mr. Green
chai2

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2011 06:03 pm
@GracieGirl,
Gracie, you are so totally cool.
Tabludama

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2011 06:30 pm
@GracieGirl,
Quote:
Don't talk to me like I'm an idiot, you sanctimonious Moron!

I didnt talk to you like you were an idiot. I talked to you like you were an adult and an honest broker on this issue. You have now shown me that I was mistaken to think this highly of you.

You are an idiot. Maybe when you grow up you will realize just how blind, narrow minded, and stupid you sound now. Although, I doubt it.

I just hope your dont have to learn about the real world the hard way.

By all means, post your views of racism anywhere you wish. Actually, I agree with your quotes on racism but know that you are only aware of part of the story.

Sorry, but I will keep posting any documented evidence relevant to the issue of interracial dating on your thread. You should have specified that you only want views that you agreed with when you asked for opinions on the issue, if that was the case. If reading my evidence on your thread disturbs you so, perhaps it is because you can see the truth in it and dont want to think about it.

Then dont. Put me on ignore to calm your insecure beliefs, if that will help.

Here is a quote for you:

Quote:
A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for delusion is great.

Saul Bellow.

Think about it.

This is you and your cowardly ilk when it comes to real world evidence that conflicts with your dogma block.

Have a nice day.

Ticomaya

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2011 06:39 pm
@GracieGirl,
GracieGirl wrote:
Don't talk to me like I'm an idiot, you sanctimonious Moron! You know exactly what I mean when I say racism. My quotes should make it obvious what I mean and how I feel about racist jerks like you. I have no interest in dicussing anything with you. What would be point? You're pathetic and worthless, and sooo not worth my time or energy, scumbag. But if you insist on trashing my thread with your hateful, repulsive, offensive CRAP, and your idiotic views then I'm gonna post MY view of racism all over yourcrappy threads!

I hope you dont have any kids, jerk. There's already enough stupid people like you in the world. Drop dead dude so we can all have some peace. And take Pamela with you so you both can burn in hell together.

Have a nice day! Mr. Green

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/8306/symbolthumbsupgreend.png
0 Replies

GracieGirl

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 05:51 pm
@Tabludama,
Wow? You...you don't think highly of me anymore? Oh Nooo. Crying or Very sad

Booo freaking hooo! Like I give a crap. Rolling Eyes I wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire. I could care less if you think highly of me or not. You're a freaking joke. You're like the dog crap I stepped in this morning. Annoying, smelly and a hot mess. That's how highly I think of you.

Oh! And I'm the idiot? Laughing Dude, you're soo freaking stupid that you can't even see yourself for what you really are when it's so crystal clear to everyone else around you!! Open your eyes and wake the heck up already!
Look at your posts! Read your topics! You're a freaking racist! And you can't even own up to it but you have the nerve to call ME a coward! I know who I am and im not afraid of standing up for what I believe in or speaking up when I see someone doing/saying things that are wrong and offensive.

You, however, are a COWARD and a IDIOT. How the heck could you post crap like that and then claim you aren't a racist, you twit? God!! You're sooo stupid! You have to be the DUMBEST person I have ever encountered in my LIFE!!

And FYI, in my opening post I stated that I'd rather racist idiots like you didn't post on my thread unless you could do it without being a butthole. If that means that I only want views that I agree with, well, so be it. I really don't care. And you, being the MORON that you are, didn't listen anyway. So whatever.
You keep posting on my thread and I'll keep posting on yours, moron. At this point, I realllllly don't care. You're pathetic. Laughing

Oh! And you are on ignore. I can't see your post unless I click (view). And no dude, you're confused. I didn't put you on ignore because I have insecure beliefs idiot. I put you on ignore because you're a highly annoying racist bonehead who doesn't know how and when to shut up.

(sigh) I think I'm done with you. You're just stupid. Extremely idiotic and I don't know why I even bother responding to you. Gosh, what a loser. Rolling Eyes
GracieGirl

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 05:56 pm
@chai2,
Thanks chai and Ticomaya!

This guy's a piece of work. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Tabludama

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2011 08:44 pm
@GracieGirl,
Quote:
Wow? You...you don't think highly of me anymore? Oh Nooo. Crying or Very sad

Booo freaking hooo! Like I give a crap. Rolling Eyes I wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire. I could care less if you think highly of me or not. You're a freaking joke. You're like the dog crap I stepped in this morning. Annoying, smelly and a hot mess. That's how highly I think of you.

Oh! And I'm the idiot? Laughing Dude, you're soo freaking stupid that you can't even see yourself for what you really are when it's so crystal clear to everyone else around you!! Open your eyes and wake the heck up already!
Look at your posts! Read your topics! You're a freaking racist! And you can't even own up to it but you have the nerve to call ME a coward! I know who I am and im not afraid of standing up for what I believe in or speaking up when I see someone doing/saying things that are wrong and offensive.

You, however, are a COWARD and a IDIOT. How the heck could you post crap like that and then claim you aren't a racist, you twit? God!! You're sooo stupid! You have to be the DUMBEST person I have ever encountered in my LIFE!!

And FYI, in my opening post I stated that I'd rather racist idiots like you didn't post on my thread unless you could do it without being a butthole. If that means that I only want views that I agree with, well, so be it. I really don't care. And you, being the MORON that you are, didn't listen anyway. So whatever.
You keep posting on my thread and I'll keep posting on yours, moron. At this point, I realllllly don't care. You're pathetic. Laughing

Oh! And you are on ignore. I can't see your post unless I click (view). And no dude, you're confused. I didn't put you on ignore because I have insecure beliefs idiot. I put you on ignore because you're a highly annoying racist bonehead who doesn't know how and when to shut up.

(sigh) I think I'm done with you. You're just stupid. Extremely idiotic and I don't know why I even bother responding to you. Gosh, what a loser. Rolling Eyes

Wow! I have obviously hit home with my "politically incorrect" posts on some of the real dangers of dating black men for white women. Mr. Green

Witness your, insecure, defensive anger.

Contrary to your deluded opinion, the Truth is not racist.

The Facts in the crime statistics from the FBI and health statistics from the CDC are not racist.

The sociological study that found that white women married to black men have a 1,240 percent higher chance of being murdered than being married to a white man is not racist either.

BTW, the risk ratio of the white woman being murdered is double even that 1,240 percent in non spousal relationships like your friend Krystal is in.

Hopefully she will have a long, loving, lasting relationship with her black boyfriend. Hopefully, she wont ignore the red flags and warning signs if they pop up. Hopefully, she will be aware of the real world issues involved in the relationship that she is involved in.

But I doubt it. The odds are against her.

BTW, you really should read the examples of interracial intimate partner homicides that I post for your own good. That way, you will be aware of the issues and be alert to see any red flags when they pop up.

Study the faces of the victims. Read how they gave everything to their beau and ignored the warning signs almost to the bitter end like the rape victims in this study.

http://books.google.com/books?id=LIO293clu44C&lpg=PA141&pg=PA175#v=onepage&q&f=false

I am not surprised by your blind denial anymore than I am surprised by your childish bathroom insults. I encounter them all the time from adult "liberals" with similar Dogma blocks.

However, I do wish you well. You obviously have great potential and write and express yourself well for your age.

But I will continue to post relevant to the topic on your thread.

Xin loi Beaucoup.

0 Replies

Tabludama

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2011 07:42 am
@Tabludama,
Quote:
"Some see private enterprise as a predatory target to be shot, others as a cow to be milked, but few are those who see it as a sturdy horse pulling the wagon",

Winston Churchill

Tabludama

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2011 08:05 am
@Tabludama,
The truth is the truth even if no one believes it.

A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it.
Tabludama

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2011 10:48 am
@Tabludama,
Quote:
"Liberals" are such whining cowards about obvious black racism and their race hatred of whites.

Instead of judging people by the "conduct of their character" as MLK advocated, "liberals" judge violently racist blacks solely by the color of their skin, exempting them from almost any condemnation for their conduct.

Yet, ironically, "liberals" call those who honestly judge black thugs by their conduct of their character and not by the color of their skin, as the "racists.

Go figure. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Tabludama
0 Replies

GracieGirl

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 11:10 am
I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality... I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word.
-Dr.Martin Luther King, Jr.
GracieGirl

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 11:11 am
@GracieGirl,
I want to reach young women and to get them involved in the mission of the YWCA, economic empowerment of women and girls, and ending racism
-Patricia Ireland
GracieGirl

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 11:13 am
@GracieGirl,
I, for one, would think both about how far we have come as a country and how much further we need to go to erase racism and discrimination from our society.
Charles Rangel

1. Forums
  2. » Quote of the Day
  3. » Page 3
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 02:46:52