Does it work for Google Chrome?

JTT

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2010 10:57 pm
When I used to use a different browser, I'm not really[when you forget one of the l's in really, is it the second one or the first one?] sure which one it was, maybe Firefox, there was a site rating system that had checked out the various websites on the Net.

I think it was a free service of McAfee. Does anyone know if it's will work on Google Chrome?

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,514 • Replies: 1
No top replies

DuncanJones

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2012 03:45 am
@JTT,
Hello Friends,

If you don't see the Download This Video button appear when viewing videos in Chrome, or you can see it but nothing happens when you click it, this is due to an incompatibility between RealPlayer 15 and the new Pepper Flash that is installed with Chrome.
1. Open a Google Chrome browser window.
2. In the address bar, enter chrome://plugins/
3. Click the Details link in the top right corner.
4. The top entry should show three versions of Flash. Click Disable for the first one (you should see the Location listed as something like C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\21.0.1180.89\PepperFlash\pepflashplayer.dll). NOTE: You may see different numbers in the file name; as long as the end of the file name is "pepflashplayer.dll" then that is the version you want to disable.
5. Close and restart Chrome. Go to chrome://plugins/ again to verify that the pepflashpalyer.dll file was successfully disabled; some customers have found that they need to take this step twice before it "sticks".

Thanks and Regards,
Duncan Jones
0 Replies