This mobile phone can everything

Sat 15 Nov, 2008 07:29 am
Personally, I was always looking for a phone which does just and only what the name says: phoning.

But when I saw this ...

Real-time language translation:

and coffee making

... is what I use now most. I didn't really have time to look for more features, or even to phone.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 2,530 • Replies: 4
Topic Closed
No top replies

Walter Hinteler

Sat 15 Nov, 2008 07:34 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Of course it can email, project videos, search the web, shave, plays harmonica etc like no other mobile phone .... see here!
Walter Hinteler

Sat 15 Nov, 2008 07:38 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Fortunately, it's just a fictional mobile phone, as a viral marketing campaign for Nova Scotia.

I wonder, how long people will remember the actual marketing purpose .... it's a cult on it's own already now!
0 Replies

saab

Thu 1 Mar, 2012 04:32 am
The other day I sat opposite some young people in the train. They were around 18-20.
They were busy working something out with their mobile phone and it did not work.
So they turned to me and asked "how do you spell Azerbajdzjan"
I said: - I don´t know I don´t even know where it is, Why don´t you look it up in your mobile phone?"
Answer; "We thought it would be faster to ask you"
0 Replies

jessicadavid

Thu 3 May, 2012 06:14 am
@Walter Hinteler,
yup, heard about it, its amazing, anxiously waiting for it, when it will be introduced in the markets??
0 Replies