Sat 12 Mar, 2011 09:39 am - Really struggling with a fireside quiz which is dealing with the towns and cities in Ireland (north and south):
1. Transport entrance
2. A clanger and a vegetable
3. No stuffing in the pillow... (view)
Sat 16 Oct, 2010 04:37 am - I'm really struggling to find what specimen these statements refer to. Can anyone help?
1. After dark in the dark
2. Untidy Bird
3. It can foretell a liking for dairy
4. A tree and part... (view)
Thu 27 May, 2010 05:41 am - If I had a sentence that said:
As someone once said "awareness is empowering."
I'm I correct to have the full stop before the inverted commas or should it be outside? I would like... (view)
Tue 20 Apr, 2010 07:36 am - I was wondering if someone could enlighten me with the answers to the following? I feel I should know them but they are not coming to me!
1. A body of troops stationed in a fortified place (8... (view)
Mon 19 Apr, 2010 10:55 am - Hello! I was wondering if somebody could help me identify the capital in the following phrases?
1. Red Pepper
2. Add flying mammal to Egyptian sun god
3. Barrage, inquire of United States... (view)