An A2K dream – who were you?

Linkat

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2007 11:04 am
I had a dream over the weekend. It was a fun and very adventurous dream. The city was taken over by terrorists - something had to be done. The terrorists were landing all over the city, by helicopter and by parachutes. They had machine guns and all sorts of terrorists types of deadly weapons. There were thousands - even tens of thousands just dropping from the air.

A large group of us took cover in some government building. We started asking those that worked in the building where the weapons were hidden. They were of no help - before the terrorists could storm the building, a large group of us turned into superheroes and begun to slowly sneak out of the building to fight and protect our city. There were both men and women superheroes. They women as odd as it seems were Disney princesses, but yet were not the wimpy men have to save us type - we had superhero powers.

Believe it or not I was Snow White (of all people). I could say spells and wiggle my fingers out and make people freeze and stuff like that. When I woke, I realized that these other superhero friends were representatives from A2K, but I didn't recognize them with their superhero costumes on.

Were you in my dream? I am especially curious as to who was Cinderella and this male superhero…Cinderella was helping me hold back this male superhero who was a bit over zealous. Please let me know…
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 259 • Replies: 2
No top replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2007 11:07 am
Not sure, but I woke up Sunday morning in tights and a leotard...
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2007 11:39 am
cjhsa wrote:
Not sure, but I woke up Sunday morning in tights and a leotard...

I'd bet money that you were the Nuge.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » An A2K dream – who were you?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 06:24:31