Lightweight bedsheets

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2007 04:49 pm
boomerang wrote:
If you're asking about the bamboo sheets they wash up just like anything else but with less wrinkles!

I am going to have to look for those bamboo sheets. I wonder if they come in the deep version. In the past, I always got sheets that were permanent press. The stuff that I bought recently, has a high density (400, I think) but they come out wrinkled. When you put the fitted sheet on the bed, that straightens it out to a great extent, but I must iron the pilllow cases, which is a pain in the butt.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2007 10:14 am
For several years now I've bought Queen-sizedfitted sheets and King-sized top sheets.

Mr. Noddy is a natural born anchor man, 24/7.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2007 07:12 pm
I was looking up something about the bamboo t-shirts I bought recently. Apparently, bamboo has some kind of natural anti-bacterial quality.

Drapes nicely, when knit or woven - but it's a bit mmm dense.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2007 09:38 pm
Phoenix, go to IKEA and there you'll find single sheets to buy, either
top sheets (I don't use them either) or fitted sheets, and pillows come extra too.

Duvet covers are workable for blankets as well, but I use them alone without
anything in them in the summer, it's just perfect, and they get softer and
softer with every wash. I do iron the pillows too, as I like the extra softness.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2007 08:13 pm
I love duvet covers as demi-saison sheets. Heavier than a plain sheet, but not a blanket. Beautiful as summer turns into autumn. Then you just tuck the blanket or duvet inside when it gets a tiny bit colder.
0 Replies

YellowRosebud

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2007 02:57 pm
In the summer I like to use cotton t-shirt sheets. They are light, soft, and perfect for hot summer evenings. You can get them anywhere!
0 Replies

Zayrina

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 07:20 pm
I love the high thread count sheets. Soft as butter. Flannel sheets in the winter. Heaven.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 06/25/2024 at 10:09:08