Snood

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2007 05:51 pm
Beautiful, snood.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2007 06:29 pm
Snood, let me add my belated very best wishes on your wedding to Cheryl. May you both enjoy more happiness than you could even imagine.

Intrepid Cool
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2007 08:43 pm
You two make a beautiful couple! Thanks for sharing the pics.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2007 08:45 pm
All good.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2007 08:53 pm
Wonderful, snood!

Every best wish for a long and happy life.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 04:44 am
I just noticed your new avatar, Snood. Seems you're a changed man!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 04:53 am
Handsome and relaxed. Smile
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 05:17 am
jespah wrote:
I'm a bawler at weddings, if I don't watch it. That was a real problem at my brother's wedding, as RP and I were holding up the chuppah (canopy; we were holding up two of the four poles).

During saying her vows, Cheryl started to choke and tear up and had a little trouble getting it all out - I was teetering for a moment when she did that, but I knew that if I let go and cried, she would have been a goner. A lot of people seemed real touched by it. All in all, a VERY good day.

Thanks again to my A2K fam, for all the nice words.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 09:36 pm
How does it go, snood?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 10:06 pm
Hey, snood, CONGRATS ON YOUR WEDDING. With a new lovely wife and great family and friends, it looks really good! BEST WISHES, and don't forget to celebrate every anniversary from now on~! Great pictures.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 03:53 am
Hey all,
we moved in to our new apartment on Sunday, 31 July. The 4 cats (Her Cleo and Dash, and my Joe and George) met for the first time face to face on Tuesday - a lot of hissing, but no real fur flying. We are buried in trying to get stuff out of boxes and I still have to go to work everyday. Saving for a honeymoon. Both of us are already enrolled in Masters programs - me at NSU (M.Ed, concentration in Counseling), her at Central Michigan (MA in Business) and Fall Semester starts in a couple of weeks. We are in love with each other, and it might be the first time in my life I can say that.

Your kindness in inquiring (and in starting this thread to begin with) is very affecting - warm thanks.
0 Replies

baddog1

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 06:29 am
snood wrote:
I did do it, and it was beautiful, and went off smoothly. I will post pictures of me and Cheryl and the day as soon as I get it figured out how to post 'em. thanks for all your best wishes...

Congratulations and best of everything to you & the new boss. :wink:
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 08:22 am
snood wrote:
Hey all,
we moved in to our new apartment on Sunday, 31 July. The 4 cats (Her Cleo and Dash, and my Joe and George) met for the first time face to face on Tuesday - a lot of hissing, but no real fur flying. We are buried in trying to get stuff out of boxes and I still have to go to work everyday. Saving for a honeymoon. Both of us are already enrolled in Masters programs - me at NSU (M.Ed, concentration in Counseling), her at Central Michigan (MA in Business) and Fall Semester starts in a couple of weeks. We are in love with each other, and it might be the first time in my life I can say that.

Your kindness in inquiring (and in starting this thread to begin with) is very affecting - warm thanks.

That sounds cozy, snood. The two of you are off to a beautiful start!
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 09:06 am
snood wrote:
Hey all,
we moved in to our new apartment on Sunday, 31 July. The 4 cats (Her Cleo and Dash, and my Joe and George) met for the first time face to face on Tuesday - a lot of hissing, but no real fur flying. We are buried in trying to get stuff out of boxes and I still have to go to work everyday. Saving for a honeymoon. Both of us are already enrolled in Masters programs - me at NSU (M.Ed, concentration in Counseling), her at Central Michigan (MA in Business) and Fall Semester starts in a couple of weeks.

Is she going to be in Michigan while you're in LA?

snood wrote:
We are in love with each other, and it might be the first time in my life I can say that.

That is so very cool, snood. I'm glad you're happy.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 11:10 am
Quote:
Is she going to be in Michigan while you're in LA?

Both Northwestern State and Central Michigan have annexes near the post I work, and we'll both do online classes, as well.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 12:27 pm
snood, Glad to see both of you are planning seriously for your future. Keep up the good work, good luck, and stay healthy!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 05:45 am
Racist pig.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 05:53 am
Wha?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 09:45 am
Okay, that's about enough. Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 12:47 pm
Wishing you both all the happiness in the world, Snood :-D
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Snood
  3. » Page 5
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 11:25:24