hehehehehehehehehehehe
snort
hic
snort

Laughing
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2003 02:32 pm
I think theres a pirate place somewhere around...Plymouth or Salem?
humm...
Ill look.
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2003 02:42 pm
http://www.piratetravels.com/pirate.htm
Seems theres one in Salem, one in Ptown and Pirate golf in Welfleet, Pirate Cruise in Plymouth
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2003 05:27 pm
Almost bought pirate boots for you today, k. Couldn't remember your shoe size. And then there was some tall sock issue. Big sale at the outlets - knee high suede boots with faux cuffs (they look like cuffs but aren't really folded) $20 canajun. Apparently they're out of style for next season.

I almost decided to be a pirate for hallowe'en myself, just on the price of the boots. Embarrassed
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2003 05:33 pm
I tried to post here a few hours ago and got error messages....

Anon - Rolling Eyes giggle

I found some pirate clothes on sale at Chez Target. I bought cropped, gauze pants in a multi-clored dark red - earth tones. I also found a white shirt with a johnny collar and simple cuffs. Not perfect, but with a red vest, a red cravat and sash, some boots (doh, Beth! $20!) and a hat, I figure people will get the idea. I'll be a mish-mash of reds. I even started to figure out my pirate name.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2003 05:39 pm
http://www.famousfootwear.com/productimages/ff_il92492.jpg

as an aside, I just found my near-perfect mary janes! I've been looking for years.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2003 06:16 pm
hey! those look like my Steve Maddens!

isn't there a website for pirate names? seems to me we did that at abuzz at some point. i wonder if i saved it in favourites?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2003 06:19 pm
what's my pirate name?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2003 06:22 pm
that's the one. but, I haven't liked the ones I was given.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2003 06:22 pm
great Rolling Eyes
i'm a freakin' reliable pirate. Reliable! Yeah, that sounds pirate-y. NOT.
first i'm a lipstick lesbian. now i'm a reliable pirate. <<sigh>>

Black Bess Kidd

Quote:
Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2003 06:25 pm
Here are my first two tries, I like the second better, but why can't I keep my own first name?

Mad Bess Bonney
Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

Bloody Bess Rackham
Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2003 12:44 pm
hey....nice shoes!!! kewl.

pirate name? I thought there was one of those,my guess is itll just be wrong...maybe Ill try it later.
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2003 12:58 pm
Would you be interested in blacking out a tooth? Very Happy Or just making them look a little dingy?

Eyebrow pencil on DRY teeth works well for a quick dirty look. There is a black wax product that you can probably pick up at a costume shop that is better for the missing-tooth look.

Here's an interesting look:
http://www.halloweendiscountshop.com/store/graphics/00000001/1104.jpg
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2003 03:14 pm
good tips mac!
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2003 03:26 pm
ehBeth wrote:
great Rolling Eyes
i'm a freakin' reliable pirate. Reliable! Yeah, that sounds pirate-y. NOT.
first i'm a lipstick lesbian. now i'm a reliable pirate. <<sigh>>

Heeheeheheeehehehe! Laughing
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2003 04:18 pm
Dread Pirate Flint

oh my!!!!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2003 04:39 pm
What about being a crazy thong wearing pirate stripper?
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2003 04:45 pm
Itd have to be one heck of a pirate to strip him whilst in a thong
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2003 05:46 pm
Yeah what Q said!

I don't want to be sexy so much as funny. I want to go around saying things like, "Hand over the gold or ye be sleeping in Betty Crocker's Locker!"

Ok, so maybe it's only funny to me.
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2003 07:38 pm
giggles...a funny pirate sounds interesting also
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/07/2024 at 04:21:44