Ex-Abuzz members to be BANNED!!!

DrewDad

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2007 05:24 pm
Don't call dlowan square. She's not as boring as, say, Chai.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2007 05:56 pm
Froggies?

Are there any legs around, perchance?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 06:32 am
http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_aug2004/FrogLegSpecial.jpg
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 08:53 am
I would just like to take a moment if I may, to thank my hordes of supporters for their…er…support. Thanks Ma!

Perhaps you could explain in some detail why you think my membership of the KKK will adversely affect my chances of being elected Mayor of Boston, after all: Many pros in Boston's clubby trading community are playing it safe with travel and entertainment expenses.

"You can't even give away tickets to a Red Sox game anymore," one Beantown pro told me. He said Boston based buyside and sellside firms are on alert since the SEC began investigating golf outings arranged by one Wall Street dealer.

So, who has emerged from the jungle in the last 24 hours?

It would seem a pal of Bailey and a chief navigation officer who I am not accusing of sending allied shipping to the bottom of the pond. So for those looking for gratuitous violence; look elsewhere.

This is not a Phoenix stir up controversy thread, so you won't hear me speak ill of those cheese eating surrender monkeys.

DD public warning: leave our lovely yellow rose of Texan womanhood well alone; nuff said.

As for dearest Deb's, "Are there any legs around, perchance"
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 12:06 pm
We're getting the banned back together!

http://www.milton.k12.wi.us/schools/mhs/teachers/Crofts_V/blues.brothers.jpg
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 08:52 am
Deb's in desperation wrote, "There WAS no bubblebath pic."

<<<whistles>>>...<<<whistles>>>>!!!

Sozobe wrote, "I saw the bubblebath picture pretty early on"

Squinney wrote, "Well, I think we all agree the tub picture will be with us for a long time."

Osso wrote, "…I remember the photo too."

Roberta wrote, "Deb, That bubblebath photo left an indelible impression."

Roberta also wrote, "I don't know how much more…bubble bursting I can take."

Cjhsa wrote, "I remember Dlowan in the bubble bath too"

So there we have it ….

Thanks a lot dude's, my money making scheme for selling steamy bath pics has been thwarted; it seems everyone has already got a copy. However the dog in the yellow hat is pretty cute!

But Slappy cuddling Gus or whatever they are doing; but they sure are going at it like capybaras on heat; is a sure winner.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 11:13 am
Tryagain wrote:
DD public warning: leave our lovely yellow rose of Texan womanhood well alone; nuff said.

That's a pretty jaundiced view, dontcha think?
0 Replies

margo

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 09:32 pm
who dat? Wot?
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2007 07:17 am
The question on everyone's lips today is;

When is Try going to shut the UCK UP?
Well, Dudes the answer is: Now!

Objection have been raised, complaints made and ultimatums delivered.
I refuse to divulge the names of my informants and will not give out the home address of Montana, or say where Bethie buys her hats.

Phoenix was measured at 6 foot 4 inches, but she was on a ladder at the time. Noddy was using two pairs of shoes as a metaphor. I guess she would use one pair if you wanted to meethertoo.

"who dat? Wot?"

Oh Margo what a pleasure to see you. If I may quote:

"Yes - I must admit I'm totally put off by someone who professes to be Australian but does not appear to write in English."

But not I, it is a joy to see how well your elocution lessons are going. Long live the Republic, throw off the shackles of British imperialism and join the free peoples of the world…Crocodile Dundee rules!

Thank you DD for your witty insights:

"lovely yellow rose"

"pretty jaundiced view"

They were greatly appreciated, although lost on most I fear.

However, what I fear most is the fact that the inmates through length of stay have taken over the asylum. Well I know one gay democrat who will live to fight another day -

If I may borrow from William Shakespeare -

"My rest and negligence befriends thee now, But thou anon shalt hear of me again; Till when, go seek thy fortune - Faretheewell.

But I'd liefer you'd hearn the truth concernin myseln, fro my lips than fro onny other man's, though I never cud'n speak afore so monny, wi'out bein moydert and muddled. ~

Hard Times indeed Charles Dickens…Ciao
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2007 09:24 am
Dlowan has a pair o' Doc Martens?
0 Replies

sublime1

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2007 09:29 am
cjhsa wrote:
We're getting the banned back together!

Sweet!, just got out. Now whats the deal with that microphone and where the hell is the Cadillac?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2007 03:47 pm
DrewDad wrote:
Dlowan has a pair o' Doc Martens?

Sadly, no...though I do window shop for them.

Why do you ask?

Cadillac, someone called for a cadillac?

http://www.brasiliapress.com/images/bk-105x-cadillac.jpg
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sun 24 Jun, 2007 11:42 pm
Tryagain wrote:
T

"who dat? Wot?"

Oh Margo what a pleasure to see you. If I may quote:

"Yes - I must admit I'm totally put off by someone who professes to be Australian but does not appear to write in English."

But not I, it is a joy to see how well your elocution lessons are going. Long live the Republic, throw off the shackles of British imperialism and join the free peoples of the world…Crocodile Dundee rules!

Good to see your elocution lessons are also proceeding at some speed. How's your Gaelic? Garlic?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/12/2024 at 02:25:23