Hair dresser Loyality

Linkat

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 12:21 pm
I have been seeing the same hair stylist for several years. I like her personally and like the way she cuts my hair.

Today I had an appointment with her. Last minute she wasn't able to come in - I decided to use another stylist that squeezed me in as I have very limited free time.

The problem I liked how she cut and styled my hair better. Should I break up with my current stylist? I feel guilty/some sort of loyality to my current one and they work at the same salon.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 615 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Eva

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 12:28 pm
Make your next appointment with your regular stylist. Explain why you used a different stylist this time, and tell her you actually like the new cut & style better. She may be able to duplicate it. If not, she'll understand perfectly why you'll decide to switch.
0 Replies

strawberry333

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 12:58 pm
That's a really good idea. I wouldn't have known what to do in that situation either....
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 01:04 pm
I go to mine since ... 15, 20 years, since she had finished her apprenticeship.

Because I don't want, ehem, need to go more than four or perhaps five times per year, we fix our dates early in advance :wink:
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Hair dresser Loyality
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 09:49:52