People Can Be So Irritating

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 12:11 pm
Why does everyone expect you to work on their time schedule, even if it was agreed upon that you would do something totally different? Do they think you have no plans of your own? Ever?

So, we sold our old car. The guy couldn't pick it up until today, which is fine. He gave us a deposit the day we sold it and told us that he'd pay the rest upon pickup. Fair. He said he worked until 4p and would be around to pick it up at that time today. So, we set our time to pick up our new car at 6p tonight. Giving this guy 2 hours to pick up the car.

Well, of course, he just called and said "my wife has her chemo at 3:30p and I have to take her so I can't be there to pick the car up til 6".

Ok, I hate that your wife has to have chemo. That sucks. But you didn't know she had her chemo appointment on Saturday when you made arrangements to pick the car up at 4? It isn't like she just made the appointment this morning.

Now we have to either call the dealership and have them push back the time we pick up our car or we have to tell this guy he can't pick it up til 7:30p tonight. I don't want to say we'll do it tomorrow because I want this car off our hands and the money in them. Just want this whole transaction to be done with.

And we were going to use the cash that the guy gave us to pay for our tax, title and license on the new car. So now I also have to go the bank prior to picking up the new car.

This whole this is frustrating because this dude is screwing with my time line. Evil or Very Mad
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 500 • Replies: 9
No top replies

littlek

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 12:13 pm
You and your mister have to both go?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 12:17 pm
So many people have no respect for other's time....people blow donkeys.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 12:21 pm
I work 50+ hours/week and my co-workers look at me funny when I leave a few minutes early on Friday. We are just office workers - yet these clowns won't go home - or have no lives to go home to.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 12:23 pm
littlek wrote:
You and your mister have to both go?

Without the one car, we only have one car to get us to the dealership. And then someone has to drive that one home.

So yeah, we both have to go.
0 Replies

Zayrina

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 01:23 pm
They need a good slapping.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 01:31 pm
Why not use the sold car to drop you off?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 01:34 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Why not use the sold car to drop you off?

Can't drive it. No insurance on it now.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 01:45 pm
I would just reschedule the pickup. The dealer is going to keep you there an extra few hours anyway.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 02:13 pm
FreeDuck wrote:
I would just reschedule the pickup. The dealer is going to keep you there an extra few hours anyway.

*gasp!*

Yeah, like I could talk my husband into THAT.
Laughing
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » People Can Be So Irritating
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 06/16/2024 at 12:00:58