The Horcrux in Harry ?

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 04:55 pm
I'm just purely thinking outloud here. But here are some of my theories about the recent book coming out.

Theres the obvious one, about Sirious coming back, but that is well known and is basically a matter of time. So i wont talk about that too much.

And here is one of mine. JK Rowling has to bring Harry Potter books to an end. But how? By killing off the main charactor. Although, it is well rehearsed in books and plays ect that good has to outcome over evil. But what if they both die. What if, Harry finds out that the very last horcrux is in himself. More specifically, in his scar. That is the reason why dumbledoor did not touch it when Harry was given to The Dursleys after his parents were killed. He was afraid of what it could be.

Also, this is obvious. Malfoy is gonna turn good yada yada yada .. and either Malfoy or Harry will save each others life. It happened with his dad, saving Snapes life, although they were both enemies.

What do you think!? Personally i'm quite proud. For a 15 year old girl i believe this is quite acurate. However, you will probably think otherwise and completely rip my theories to shreads. Oh well though. Make sure you do loads of comments! I want to hear them all!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 649 • Replies: 3
No top replies

toogood18

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2007 10:06 am
I like the theory about the scar. I would bet anyone anything that Harry Potter will die in the last book. Both him and Lord Voldemort. Even thought I don't want it to happen it probally will. Am I the only that think it was wrong for Snape to kill Dumbledore. That is probally how it will end Harry Potter will kill He-Who-Must-No-Be-Named and then while killing Voldemort Harry will end up dying hisself.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 11:26 am
Many people on the internet have guessed that Harry himself may be a Horcrux. This presents the problem that Harry would need to destroy himself before Voldemort can be killed. However, Harry may learn that it is possible to destroy a Horcrux without destroying the thing that contains the Horcrux. Hermione is usually good at figuring things like this out and may help Harry with this.
0 Replies

toogood18

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2007 07:26 am
It would be so much better if Harry dies maybe if the scar really is the last horcrux then maybe they will find a way to kill it without it affecting harry........... hold on didn't dumbledore say the last horcrux is in Lord Voldemort and harry has to battle him in order to kill him for good? So I am now thinking harry has to face lord voldemort once again and maybe once and for all
0 Replies