How many bra's?

Montana

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 08:12 am
I've always had trouble finding a bras that fit right and I've bought more bras in my life that I couldn't wear, than ones I could and I get pretty excited when I find a good one.
Trying to find a bra 36D without an underwire is a bitch.
0 Replies

Bohne

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 04:34 am
How many bras must a man wa-alk down...

Sorry, that just popped into my head!
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 04:41 am
Blimey Montana, Id never pictured you with big jugs!!!....right...just realised how odd that sounded....sorry.

I went for a bra fitting once and ended up trying on the worst fitting bra ever!!Really horrid.I find only 1 shop does decent bras,they are great prices but if I bought a couple of each it would cost a small fortune!!
Suppose I should throw out my 10/15 year old undies and treat myself to a new lot.
I swear I still have knickers from when I was a teenager.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 08:19 am
Laughing Yeah, they've always been on the big side, but not huge. I'm actually between a C and a D, which is why I have such a problem finding the right size. The D cup is a little too big and the C cup is a little too small, so I always end up going with a C cup and I manage ok with that.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 08:34 am
One time my girlfriend took off her shirt, and she had these huge lumps on her chest!

I was like, "Gross, what are those?!"
0 Replies

Zayrina

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 10:40 am
Are there ever males in the bra fitting business?
0 Replies

Victor Murphy

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 11:55 am
A woman went to the doctor asking for larger breasts. The doctor gave her the choice of either having implants or wearing a magic bra.

"When you flap your arms up and down, the bra inflates," the doctor explained.

Of course, the women chose the bra.

The next day she was out at a bar with girlfriends and noticed an attractive man sitting at the end of the bar. Flapping her arms, she strolled over to flirt with the man and he started flapping his legs.

"I see we have the same doctor," the man said.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 11:56 am
Zayrina wrote:
Are there ever males in the bra fitting business?

That's what I do for a living.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 12:02 pm
Volunteer work does not count as employment.

Joe(but there are benefits)Nation
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How many bra's?
  3. » Page 4
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 09:17:00