Why men never do their laundry

Francis

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 01:58 pm
You're right Set. Everytime I tried to do laundry, they took it away from my hands with some grumpy comment about men's manual ability...

How cynical!
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 01:59 pm
I do laundry all the time. I am meticulous about seperating, folding right away so as not to wrinkle excessively. I even seperate by fabric, use different cycles and remember to bleach the whites.

Might as well take care of your ****.
0 Replies

George

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 02:02 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I do laundry all the time. I am meticulous about seperating, folding right away so as not to wrinkle excessively. I even seperate by fabric, use different cycles and remember to bleach the whites.

You are not -- under any circumstances -- to let my wife know of this.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 02:04 pm
Bear, you evil, disgusting traitor . . .
0 Replies

Victor Murphy

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 02:04 pm
Montana wrote:
If they're with me, they'll be doing it ;-)

50/50 or nothing!

If I can move in with you, I'll do all the laundry and cooking! :wink:
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 02:55 pm
Re: Why men never do their laundry
squinney wrote:
Rolling Eyes DUH, Dys!! You know good and well you guys never get past the teen years mentally. Have you ever seen a woman hold out her hand to a kid and say "Pull my finger?"

Uhhhhh, no, never-ever, nuh-uh <shushes sozlet>
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 02:56 pm
BumbleBee, can you tell us why British men don't brush their teeth next?
0 Replies

Quincy

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 04:04 pm
More interesting is that 70% or something like that, of men don't wash there hands after using the loo. Actually that's more worrying/disgusting than interesting.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 04:13 pm
There are women who do not allow men the chance to do laundry. My wife thwarted my effort early on, and has never wanted me near the laundry room.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 04:25 pm
I don't understand all this commotion. Around my house, I do most of the laundry. But if Hubby or SonofEva wants something washed before I get around to it, they do it themselves. No big deal.

Laundry happens to be one of my preferred chores. I'm happy to do it if my man will take care of the lawn and maintaining the cars.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 04:26 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

Good boy, Bear. That's a good boy. Yes you are a good boy... (rubbing Bear behind the ears as his back leg begins to shake)

Wanna bone? Huh? Do you wanna bone? Good boys deserve a bone.
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 04:27 pm
He does his. I do mine. Twas ever thus.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 04:28 pm
Re: Why men never do their laundry
sozobe wrote:
squinney wrote:
Rolling Eyes DUH, Dys!! You know good and well you guys never get past the teen years mentally. Have you ever seen a woman hold out her hand to a kid and say "Pull my finger?"

Uhhhhh, no, never-ever, nuh-uh <shushes>

Heh heh heh.....
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 04:29 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

OK no more Mr. Rockstar to you!
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 04:30 pm
squinney wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I do laundry all the time.

Good boy, Bear. That's a good boy. Wanna bone? Huh? Do you wanna bone? Good boys deserve a bone.

OK, this is getting too kinky for me..
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 04:50 pm
squinney wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

Good boy, Bear. That's a good boy. Yes you are a good boy... (rubbing Bear behind the ears as his back leg begins to shake)

Wanna bone? Huh? Do you wanna bone? Good boys deserve a bone.

If a guy doesn't share in the household chores he's a dick... if he does even his ungrateful mate joins in the attempt to emasculate him....might as well have clean clothes while residing in a lose lose situation....
0 Replies

George

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 05:03 pm
I do my gym stuff, but I think that's required by the Geneva Convention.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 05:53 pm
Victor Murphy wrote:
Montana wrote:
If they're with me, they'll be doing it ;-)

50/50 or nothing!

If I can move in with you, I'll do all the laundry and cooking! :wink:

Really? Very Happy
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 05:54 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

Bless you Bear :-D
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 05:57 pm
Montana you're the only one who appreciates me.

Do you like anal sex?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/25/2024 at 09:19:15