Why men never do their laundry

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 07:52 am
According to a recent poll of British college students, 80 percent of freshman and sophomore men in the British Isles have never done laundry in their lives.

Is that why men get married? They evolve from their moms doing their laundry to their wives doing it.

BBB
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,672 • Replies: 45
No top replies

mimas

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 08:31 am
Yeah! And the cooking and **** quess what the dishes as well!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 08:34 am
If they're with me, they'll be doing it ;-)

50/50 or nothing!
0 Replies

Zayrina

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 08:34 am
Both of the men I married or lived with did their own laundry. I assign other duties as needed. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 08:35 am
Welcome aboard Zayrina :-D
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 08:38 am
Montana, did you wash my socks like I asked you to?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 08:40 am
Re: Why men never do their laundry
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
According to a recent poll of British college students, 80 percent of freshman and sophomore men in the British Isles have never done laundry in their lives.

Is that why men get married? They evolve from their moms doing their laundry to their wives doing it.

BBB

this equates to "Why men never do their laundry"? very sloppy thinking their BBB or do you think that 80 percent of British freshmen and sophmores does represent "men" in general?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 08:42 am
Gus, didn't I tell you where you had to stick those socks first?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 08:50 am
Montana wrote:

Well, I guess that's your call. But make sure you use extra laundry soap in that case.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 08:54 am
dyslexia wrote:
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:

BBB

this equates to "Why men never do their laundry"? very sloppy thinking their BBB or do you think that 80 percent of British freshmen and sophmores does represent "men" in general?

There's even a hymn about hims doing it:

While shepherds washed their socks by night,
All seated round the tub,
A cake of Velvet soap came down
And they began to scrub....
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 08:54 am
dyslexia wrote:
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:

BBB

Rolling Eyes DUH, Dys!! You know good and well you guys never get past the teen years mentally. Have you ever seen a woman hold out her hand to a kid and say "Pull my finger?"
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 08:55 am
squinney wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:

BBB

Rolling Eyes DUH, Dys!! You know good and well you guys never get past the teen years mentally. Have you ever seen a woman hold out her hand to a kid and say "Pull my finger?"

Uhoh...gender war breaking out.....

DUCK!!! Incoming!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 08:56 am
Have you ever seen a guy do that, squinney? And if so, I would suggest you hang around a different cast of characters.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 09:08 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Montana wrote:

Well, I guess that's your call. But make sure you use extra laundry soap in that case.

You bet Laughing
0 Replies

Zayrina

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 09:43 am
Thanks for the welcome Montana. Very Happy
0 Replies

George

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 09:53 am
Men will not do their laundry if someone else will do it for them.
Simple as that.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 11:45 am
You're very welcome :-D
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 11:45 am
George wrote:
Men will not do their laundry if someone else will do it for them.
Simple as that.

Exactly! Cool
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 01:53 pm
Time was, people wore the same clothes all year, and at Michaelmas, they took their clothes off, burned 'em, and took a bath. After that, they got a new suit of clothes which they wore for the next year.

Laundry was invented by evil wimmins who just wanted another opportunity to nag men.
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 01:56 pm
Ramen !
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Why men never do their laundry
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 06/16/2024 at 11:16:26