Accusing people of things that are untrue

TTH

Reply Tue 26 May, 2009 09:04 am
@CalamityJane,
No, not menopause. I was bored and I needed a good laugh. I figured some of you that are witty would respond with some good posts and you did. You made me laugh really hard. That btw is a compliment Very Happy
Mame

Reply Tue 26 May, 2009 02:21 pm
@TTH,
TTH, you're a strange chick. Why do you do this to yourself? You're very successful at self-sabotaging.
DrewDad

Reply Tue 26 May, 2009 02:59 pm
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 26 May, 2009 03:14 pm

It's like deja vu, all over again! Laughing
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Tue 26 May, 2009 09:35 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

That was one of the best posts I've ever read.

Well, I hope you that you and Lady Osso would someday attend Cheese Time in person....that would be so much better than the carboard cutouts I currently use to represent you guys....there is no cover charge or anything, it won't cost you a dime....just ten shillings and six pence, and I insist on being called "Hatta".

This was on the cutting room floor....prob should have left it there....

You wanna here something really funny....you know when Set gets on a roll talking about that big war over in Europe....not the first one, the sequel...and he starts making up words or names like.....General Hackinmeinjammerweiner....I guess that's supposed to be Russian....French....whatever it is that Germans speak...anyway, those huge words just don't grind up so easy, and they cause JD and CB to get a slight skin rash that last's for hours....doesn't that just make you giggle way down inside.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2009 01:25 pm
@Mame,
Mame
I may be strange, but I am harmless. Why do I do certain things? I have a strange sense of humor. I don't care if I look bad or stupid because I know the kind of person I am and sometimes I just need a good laugh.
2PacksAday

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2009 12:45 am
@TTH,
You laugh, I laugh...you laugh at me laughing at you....I laugh some more...it's all good.
TTH

Reply Sun 25 Apr, 2010 05:35 pm
@2PacksAday,
2PacksAday wrote:
You laugh, I laugh...you laugh at me laughing at you....I laugh some more...it's all good.
Laughing Laughing
..and yes it is all good!!!
TTH

Reply Sun 25 Apr, 2010 05:43 pm
@TTH,
I just realized the "attention whore" tag...........you have no idea, no clue and no education!!! OMG..... i am laughing so hard. You think I am blonde and clueless, you have no idea. I am only just beginning!!!! Programming? ha ha ha
I am so laughing!!!!!!! This is just beginning to amuse me Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/30/2024 at 06:41:32