Accusing people of things that are untrue

TTH

Reply Sat 19 May, 2007 03:30 am
The only reason I am making this post is so it is not off topic. I want to respond to this post by Craven de Kere. Since he made accusations against me, I feel I have every right to respond.

Also, I don't want or expect a response from you Craven de Kere or anyone else for that matter. I am sick and tired of being accused of wanting attention because I simply ask a question.

Craven de Kere wrote:
TTH wrote:
I guess you do exist since you are hardly here.
Why can't you show your face?

I'm not sure what you are talking about. If you are asking me why I ignore you it's because you seem to be following me around in threads I respond to trying to get my attention. You've asked me for my phone number in a Private Message that I ignored then went to a thread I was on asking why I don't respond to you.

I'm only responding now because ignoring doesn't seem to work, and I'm hoping future threads I participate in won't be cluttered with your off topic attempts to goad me into responding to your odd behavior.

If I see something you say that I'd like to respond to I will, but please stop following me around trying to get my attention.

DO NOT ACCUSE ME OF THINGS I DO NOT DO.

Where in the hell do you see me asking you why you ignore me?
I DO NOT FOLLOW YOU AROUND. Are you paranoid or what? Why would I want your attention anyway? I don't even know you. You sure are full of yourself.

I DID NOT ASK FOR YOUR PHONE NUMBER IN A PM EITHER. I pm'd you asking how is someone suppose to call you if they don't have your phone #. It was a question. It was also in response to YOUR POST TO CALL YOU.

I DON'T WANT your phone #. I have NO reason to have it. Why in the world would I call you anyway. So, don't make it out to look like I asked for your phone # when I didn't.

I DO NOT like being accused of things that are not true.

Joe Nation

Reply Sat 19 May, 2007 03:51 am
Okay.

Now that that's settled how about some breakfast?

Joe(pass the biscuits)Nation
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sat 19 May, 2007 04:17 am
feel free to accuse me of things i did not do
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sat 19 May, 2007 04:33 am
Where shall I start?

You did not do your homework on time.

Joe(Don't argue with me.)Nation
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 19 May, 2007 05:10 am
Neither one of you showed up at the restaurant at the corner of Danforth and Cedarvale last night. Joe, before you start whining, Djjd is at the other end of Ontarior, so you are actually closer than he is.

Both of you make me sick. You make me wanna puke. You keep following me around, copying everything i do, wearing the same clothes, trying to find out what kind of music i listen too. It's disgusting.

Set(I was the first one to use this clever device)anta
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sat 19 May, 2007 05:21 am
It's because we worship the rain soaked muck that you walk on.

Joe(what clever device?)Nation
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 19 May, 2007 05:23 am
TTH- Craven is the person who started A2K. He is the head "hamster". In the beginning, he was on the site personally. As his life became more complicated, he chose not to become very involved in the day to day goings on of the site. He is very much involved in the technical aspect of A2K.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 19 May, 2007 05:27 am
UH, lets not forget about the blue tongued lizard that seems to be following CDK around and assuring him that shes not following him around.

Farmer( pass me sumore that pea ham and shut up) man
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sat 19 May, 2007 05:57 am
Where did CDK post that he wanted someone to call him?

S(give me five minutes on the phone with that boy, just five minutes... Why I'll...)quinney
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 19 May, 2007 06:40 am
so, you are NOT following him, and NOT chasing him, and NOT hounding him

yet you start a thread about just that....

aimed at him
asking him
calling him out
badgering him

if it walks like a duck
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Sat 19 May, 2007 07:35 am
Someone has a crush on Craven. Can't blame her that, eh.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 19 May, 2007 07:43 am
I just know phoenix somehow orchestrated the starting of this thread, because she felt we were all becoming complacent and not getting enough rough and rowdy responses going.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 19 May, 2007 07:45 am
I think she was the one who started all this following stuff

its her fault
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 19 May, 2007 07:52 am
Why the hell does shewolf always post right before me? What the hell is she doing? I think she goes to threads that she thinks I will be on and then posts right before me.

SHE IS STALKING ME!!

I suppose I could give her my phone number. Just to stop the madness.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 19 May, 2007 07:54 am
Ok dude, if you PM me again, Im gonna have to post a thread about it ok?

YOU need to quit following me and posting after ME all the time...
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 19 May, 2007 07:55 am
SHE DID IT AGAIN!!
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 19 May, 2007 08:07 am
<steps in behind gus to make sure he doesn't fall into the river>
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sat 19 May, 2007 08:16 am
Re: Accusing people of things that are untrue
TTH wrote:
Also, I don't want or expect a response from you Craven de Kere or anyone else for that matter. I am sick and tired of being accused of wanting attention because I simply ask a question.

Do note the irony that you finally don't want a response as soon as I am willing to give it.

You've now gotten two responses, consider the first one a product of mounting annoyance and this one the result of your clever reverse-psychology. You're the man now dog!

Now on to your questions (that now don't want, but in a reversal of fortune are getting, a response):

Quote:
Where in the hell do you see me asking you why you ignore me?

It is implied or stated outright in nearly all of your posts and Private Messages to me. Sometimes you'll state it outright, like in one of your PMs to me asking why the site members make you feel unwelcome. Even though I had no idea who you were or what you were talking about you were insistent on a response, saying "I understand you are busy, who isn't? Why can't you just take a moment and answer a question? Is it that much to ask? I really do not understand. "

You certainly didn't because you continued to ask me insipid questions.

Your routine seems to be to ask an off-topic question like "why do you want to kill the bunny?" or turn some uninteresting observation or statement about my current random avatar or signature into a question and go on about how you don't get an answer to your questions. You clearly know you are being ignored and you've even sometimes edited your posts to be more subtle about it.

For example in my thread about Mexico you posted (Post #2633093):

"What is it with you and the bunny? Why don't you want her to live? I would really like to know the answer. Per your support team in their response to me: "Participate in a productive and non-disruptive way on Able2Know.com itself. This includes staying clear of innuendo and attempts to provoke known site administrators into responding to you." If asking a question is so terrible than so be it.

After a while with everyone ignoring it you edited it to this:

Excuse me I don't mean to interrupt, I just wanted you to know your sig lines crack me up. I don't get jokes usually, but yours are funny. Have fun in Mexico.

I didn't have any idea what you were talking about from the "support team". I don't follow each and every detail on the site and there are often stretches where I am not involved at all. But it seems like you've run into others telling you the same thing I finally told you all along.

Quote:
I DO NOT FOLLOW YOU AROUND. Are you paranoid or what? Why would I want your attention anyway? I don't even know you. You sure are full of yourself.

No, I'm not paranoid. I'm not even mildly scared of you. It's just annoying and has gone on for months now. I have no idea (and honestly haven't given it any thought at all) why you'd want attention and why you'd try for so long just to get me to acknowledge you and I really don't want to know. What I do want is for someone to take a hint and figure out that when people ignore you the normal thing to do isn't to keep trying to elicit a response.

I did my best to just ignore you, figuring that it was the most polite way to go about it. But time after time you'd pop up and I finally asked you to stop interrupting threads I reply to.

As can be expected, when I tell you I'm ignoring you and ask you to leave me alone, you start a thread about it, validating the reasons I endeavored to ignore you in the first place. I've now acknowledged you twice for the sole purpose of answering your inevitably deep lack of "understanding" as to why I don't answer you (hint: I'm ignoring you, it's a tactic used in social structures to lessen the intrusion of certain odd behaviors).

Quote:
I DID NOT ASK FOR YOUR PHONE NUMBER IN A PM EITHER. I pm'd you asking how is someone suppose to call you if they don't have your phone #. It was a question. It was also in response to YOUR POST TO CALL YOU.

I was addressing people who did have my number on a thread about site problems and told them to call me in certain situations, if you really didn't understand that I was talking to people who do have my phone number you could have asked on the thread, but you fire off a new PM to me and the question this time was how to call me without my number.

Quote:
I DON'T WANT your phone #. I have NO reason to have it. Why in the world would I call you anyway. So, don't make it out to look like I asked for your phone # when I didn't.

You are quite right. You did not ask for my phone number, you asked me how one might call me without my phone number.

So I amend my statement to state that I think you either couldn't figure out that I was talking to people who do have my number or you are fishing for the number. I don't know, don't care and the only part that I am trying to get across is that it was another example in this pattern of trying to get me to respond to you which I ignored and which wasn't taken as a hint.

But here's what I should have done way back then. I should have just told you to call.

641-985-7888
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sat 19 May, 2007 08:24 am
:-D

If there was ever anyone more deserving of a patented Craven smackdown...
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 19 May, 2007 08:24 am
Sure. Respond to her, but ignore the rest of us. We have feelings too.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Accusing people of things that are untrue
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/30/2024 at 03:44:54