I'VE HAD IT, I'M LEAVING . . .

ossobuco

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 05:33 pm
Never mind the bread, just give me some real italian pancetta sauteed in olive oil, ok, ok, in a dish.... plus, yeh, a termater from the garden in, oh, late august (smashes into own face).

Peanut butter and thin onion, eh?
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 05:35 pm
Quote:
You can have any kind your furry little heart desires! (Nice to see you back.)

Thankee! Smile
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Sun 20 May, 2007 10:53 am
Re: I'VE HAD IT, I'M LEAVING . . .
Setanta wrote:
I blame Wandel and the Bear. I'd blame Phoenix, too, but i don't want her to get a swelled head.

Before you go, I'd be interested in buying your phrase: "___ is a matter of indifference to me." It's still sharp and in good shape, so it would be sad to see it rot unused in the A2K arsenal. How much do you want for it?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 20 May, 2007 07:55 pm
Setanta's in the middle of a movie fest with the hamburgers.

I'm sure he'd be pleased to know the phrase is being kept alive.

(should he have trade-marked it? Confused )
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 07:08 pm
Thomas wrote:
Setanta wrote:
I blame Wandel and the Bear. I'd blame Phoenix, too, but i don't want her to get a swelled head.

Before you go, I'd be interested in buying your phrase: "___ is a matter of indifference to me." It's still sharp and in good shape, so it would be sad to see it rot unused in the A2K arsenal. How much do you want for it?

You can have it for free . . . although i'd point out that the use of an intensifier makes it all the more effective. Such as: Thomas, your ill-informed and puerile maunderings on what you are pleased to refer to as Economics 101 are a matter of complete indifference to me. See how much more effective that is?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 01:43 am
Setanta wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Setanta wrote:

You can have it for free . . . although i'd point out that the use of an intensifier makes it all the more effective. Such as: Thomas, your ill-informed and puerile maunderings on what you are pleased to refer to as Economics 101 are a matter of complete indifference to me. See how much more effective that is?

I'd go with "utter indifference".

It's almost alliterative, and we all know how effective a little alliteration is.

Not to mention it has assonance, too.

Assonance gives resonance.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 08:58 am
Your opinions on assonance and resonance are a matter of total indifference to me.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 09:16 am
Setanta wrote:
Your opinions on assonance and resonance are a matter of total indifference to me.

That's "utter" dogbreath, "utter".
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 10:33 am
I am shocked to find that all you ass holes are still here.... although frankly it's a matter of utter indifference to me....
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 10:44 am
Well, it's a matter of supreme indifference to me . . . goofy wabbit . . .
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 11:58 am
Setanta wrote:

Thank you for your advice. I just tried it out. Let's see how it works.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 01:04 pm
You used it well . . . but you were addressing Fox.

Pearls before swine, my boy . . .
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 06:31:20