What I'd Like For My Birthday

Sturgis

Reply Wed 9 May, 2007 03:41 am
Re: What I'd Like For My Birthday
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I'd like for everyone who makes war, everyone who supports war, religious zealots of every persuasion, all nosy people and all people who wish to profit beyond what is reasonable from the needs and problems of others to be raptured off the face of the earth.

If I could get that, then I would forgoe the stripper and the cake.

Oh terrific...here I was counting on the work and you're trying to find ways to weasel out of it.

And a happy birthday to you Bippy...hope it goes fully to your hopes and expectations.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 9 May, 2007 04:54 am
HB,BPB
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 9 May, 2007 05:04 am
Re: What I'd Like For My Birthday
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I'd like for everyone who makes war, everyone who supports war, religious zealots of every persuasion, all nosy people and all people who wish to profit beyond what is reasonable from the needs and problems of others to be raptured off the face of the earth.

If I could get that, then I would forgoe the stripper and the cake.

Those seem seem pretty reasonable & modest birthday wishes to me!

Happy birthday Bi-Polar Bear! Very Happy

(Remember, you have to blow out all the candles at once for your wishes to come true!)
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 9 May, 2007 11:09 am
Happy BPBirthday!!!!

Are you sure you wouldn't rather see them ruptured than raptured? I know I would.

Tell Squinney to give Thomas an extra hug for me. What a great present for your birthday!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 06:26:44