I've totally forgotten the Alamo

Chai

Reply Wed 9 May, 2007 10:13 am
Eva wrote:
The Texans I'm related to by marriage are as nationalistic as they come. As far as they're concerned, Texas is still a separate country and always will be.

(Many of us in Oklahoma wish they were.)

PFFFFFTT!!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 9 May, 2007 07:36 pm
The Texans are coming! The Texans are coming! To get from street. Emairgency. Texans coming.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 04:48 pm
Chai wrote:
Eva wrote:
The Texans I'm related to by marriage are as nationalistic as they come. As far as they're concerned, Texas is still a separate country and always will be.

PFFFFFTT!!

Is the "PFFFFFTT!!" about the first paragraph of my post? Or the second?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 05:05 pm
Eva wrote:
Chai wrote:
Eva wrote:

PFFFFFTT!!

Is the "PFFFFFTT!!" about the first paragraph of my post? Or the second?

neither... chai farted one of those little one cheek sneaks....
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 06:22 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
The Texans are coming! The Texans are coming! To get from street. Emairgency. Texans coming.

Classic, EB . . . that was one of my favorite movies. I really liked the part where they huddled down the street together, and repeated that to a child who ran away, leaving them to congratulate one another on the excellence of their plan.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 06:40 pm
I wasn't sure anybody caught the reference. Thanks, setanta.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 04:56:56