I Heard Something Hilarious

Reply Sat 28 Apr, 2007 07:01 am
I'm riding down the street and the song "Rock Ya Hips" by Crime Mobb comes on the radio. Yes I spend a little time listening to all the formats because I'm a dj.... there is a line in the song that says "Drop your pants and let me see that apple bottom and that brown booty hole." This is on the CLEAN radio edit version. Rolling Eyes

The song fades and the anouncer comes on and identifies the station as the "Womans Empowerment station".

What do you suppose is the difference between an empowered or an unempowered woman dropping her pants to show her brown booty hole? Laughing
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,010 • Replies: 10
No top replies

LionTamerX

Reply Sat 28 Apr, 2007 07:07 am
This calls for extensive research.

Hold my calls...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 28 Apr, 2007 07:09 am
Genius song writing right there.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 28 Apr, 2007 07:41 am
Yes I'll be playing this and many other similar culturally uplifting songs for upcoming project graduations, where I will delight in watching these fine young people simulate intercourse on the dance floor in ways even I, the King of Perverse Delights, never thought possible, and I will go home at the end of the night basking in the warm glow of assurance that the future of our country is in good hands. :wink:
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 28 Apr, 2007 09:15 am
...just saw a bit of that video this morning, flipping through the channels...

-if hiphop is going to have a flagship song to launch their new efforts toward "decency" - this wouldn't be a prime choice...
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 28 Apr, 2007 09:40 am
Women in Afghanistan usd to walk two paces behind their husbands in the days running up to the war. After the Taliban was removed Barbara Walters was over there and noted that the women still walk behind their husbands except now they walk even farther behind. Ms Walters stopped and asked two women why they walk behind their husbands when theyve been liberated by the US..
"Land MInes" they said.

Empowered and not stupid..
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 28 Apr, 2007 12:39 pm
snood wrote:
...just saw a bit of that video this morning, flipping through the channels...

-if hiphop is going to have a flagship song to launch their new efforts toward "decency" - this wouldn't be a prime choice...

word...
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Sat 28 Apr, 2007 12:42 pm
farmerman wrote:
Women in Afghanistan usd to walk two paces behind their husbands in the days running up to the war. After the Taliban was removed Barbara Walters was over there and noted that the women still walk behind their husbands except now they walk even farther behind. Ms Walters stopped and asked two women why they walk behind their husbands when theyve been liberated by the US..
"Land MInes" they said.

Empowered and not stupid..

Please tell me you made this up....

((I just spit cofee on my monitor))
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 28 Apr, 2007 05:44 pm
Im gonna guess that it was true. Maybe not. Hey, I just report em.
0 Replies

CowDoc

Reply Sun 29 Apr, 2007 11:49 am
Sorry, but I heard that one so long ago that it applied to Vietnam in the '60's. Maybe there really is nothing new under the sun.
0 Replies

bobsmythhawk

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 09:49 am
We'll get to the bottom of this!
0 Replies