Boy gets toilet seat stuck on his head

Reyn

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 02:50 pm
Today's dumbass story comes from England again.

Quote:
Boy gets toilet seat stuck on his head

Wed Apr 25, 9:17 AM ET

LONDON (Reuters) - British firefighters said on Wednesday they had come to a boy's rescue after he got a toilet seat stuck on his head.

The boy and his mother walked into a fire station in Braintree, Essex, Tuesday saying that he had put his head through seat for the toilet and now could not remove it.

"His mum had tried to get it over his head but couldn't budge it so she walked him down here and asked us to have a look at it and we went to work and we managed to get it off in no time," firefighter Chris Cox said.

"We simply put some dish washing liquid on his head and ears and it slid off nice as pie."

He said the boy had been "very brave" and "toddled away as happy as can be" after his ordeal ended.

http://www.tamegoeswild.com/photos/america97/america2/images/Joseph%20and%20the%20toilet%20seat.jpg
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,376 • Replies: 7
No top replies

MzDaizy

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 03:00 pm
That picture hardly looks like a "boy"...What the hell...? How in the world...? Didn't his mother ever teach him...? So many questions, I think my mind's going to explode! What an idiot!
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 03:02 pm
I'm curious about the
Quote:
nice as pie
quote. Just what is
Quote:
nice as pie
?
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 03:30 pm
Dys, it must be an "English thing". Laughing
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 04:23 pm
This happened to my friend's St. Bernard dog when he tried to get a drink from the toilet- maybe this kid was thirsty.
0 Replies

MzDaizy

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 04:40 pm
Is that why the british have a reputation for having bad teeth? Drinking from their local watering thrones?

Ew.
0 Replies

MzDaizy

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 04:42 pm
No offense to the British who actually have decent dental hygiene. Embarrassed
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 07:18 pm
I don't think this is strange at all. Once, lo these many years past, I had a candy dispensing machine stuck on my hand. Dam thing was spring loaded and should have been outlawed.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Boy gets toilet seat stuck on his head
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 02:31:50