Thank you, you're a pal.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Sat 7 Apr, 2007 07:18 pm
The piano has been drinking, not me.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 7 Apr, 2007 07:46 pm
Many, many moons ago in Italy when I was out with a bunch of girls and getting tipsy on cheap wine, we left our car at the pub and decided to walk to our place - it wasn't that far anyways. Being a beach community there were quite a few hotels along the way and one of them had this great pool in front. It was around 2 am in the morning, everything was quiet and dark, except for the lights inside the pool. The water looked so enticing and inviting - we all were thinking the same thing, but of course none of us had a bathing suit
on.

After a quick giggling session we climbed over the fence, stripped down and skinny dipped into the pool. It was so much fun having the entire pool to ourselves, unfortunately not for long! Since we couldn't keep the noise level down, we were eventually heard by the night manager who
happened to be female. So she had very little sympathy for us and gave
us about 5 minutes before calling the police.

We got halfway dressed and stumbled laughing through the lobby and
onto the street again.

Aaahhh, memories!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 7 Apr, 2007 08:25 pm
I took a final exam in college while under the influence...that is if under the influence means ****-faced drunk.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 7 Apr, 2007 08:29 pm
if I could remember his name,
he would be the most embarassing thing I did under the influence.. Embarrassed
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 7 Apr, 2007 08:38 pm
I know, I was thinking about someone the other day, and I'll be damned if I could remember the name.

It was the closest I ever got to a threesome, but I noticed he was paying more attention to the blonde, and I say something like. Wazzats all dish withe fukig blondiee grirlll?

wall you can juss flluggutin ta nosrsr!

A few years later, I was the maid of honor at the blondes wedding.

(okay, I'm going to be totally honest here, the blonde was an excuse to leave, I didn't like the way his penis looked)
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Sat 7 Apr, 2007 08:43 pm
Chai wrote:
(okay, I'm going to be totally honest here, the blonde was an excuse to leave, I didn't like the way his penis looked)

Ok, now I gotta clean boiled egg off my monitor...thanks Chai.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Sat 7 Apr, 2007 08:51 pm
2PacksAday wrote:
Chai wrote:

Ok, now I gotta clean boiled egg off my monitor...thanks Chai.

In my head that's said by Sam Spade. Which ain't right.
0 Replies

sublime1

Reply Sat 7 Apr, 2007 08:52 pm
patiodog wrote:
The piano has been drinking, not me.

and you can't find your waitress
with a Geiger counter
And she hates you and your friends
and you just can't get served
without her
0 Replies

sublime1

Reply Sat 7 Apr, 2007 08:54 pm
I would say that about 80% of the time I am posting on A2K (or meeting people from A2K) I am under the influence.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 7 Apr, 2007 09:07 pm
I post well sober - and sometimes saucing - but sometimes the sober posts seem besotted for the sincerity/emotion, and/or the typos, and sometimes the sauced ones work out ok. Bit of a crapshoot.
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Sat 7 Apr, 2007 09:35 pm
For the PDog

An overhead fan twirls slowly....Sam pours a glass of bourbon, through the bottle he sees the figure of a busty woman standing outside his office door....

"I could tell at once that she was the type of dame that knew how to make a mans blood boil, but I don't mind a reasonable amount of trouble."

She knocks then enters....

"From twenty paces, she was the kind of woman that would look real nice close up, but close up, she was the kind of woman that looked better twenty feet away. She told me her name was Ginger, and gave me the usual sob story, or so I thought...seems that she was looking for a man with a cockeyed penis...that's all I really heard because I was too busy staring at her bouncy castles...that and wondering what I was going to have for dinner...probably pork chops n apple sauce."
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 7 Apr, 2007 10:17 pm
Chai, if it's any consolation, I missed most of my prom because of drinking with an ice hockey team.
yeah.
they were staying at the same hotel where our prom was. My classmate produced a bottle of vodka, god knows from where. Then he and I sat with the hockey players for awhile. Classmate left. All of my class was dancing,having fun, I was hanging with the hockey team of Banska Bystrica. Then we went to one of their's room. Somehow, I didn't notice how, they all disappeared except for one. He locked the door. Didn't want to let me go back. I sobered up in split of a second and got the keys while he went to the bathroom.
Ok, so not so funny in the end. But before that it was. I got teased mercilessly by all classmates forever after that.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 7 Apr, 2007 10:33 pm
I can't remember weather I was drunk or not, prolly was. I had been dating a guy for about 6 months, very lightly, when he dropped off for the summer. He got back in contact in september and I was confused. I turned to email pals and asked what I should do. Asked how I should respond. Email pals and I talked back and forth a couple times and then I composed my rough draft response to the man with no real intention of sending it.

Until I did. Oops. I forgot to take his name out of the send to field. I immediately sent a new email saying that <oh> I hadn't intended on emailing that to him, I was just thinking things through. I didn't even know what I had written, whether there was any indication that I'd been in communication with my email pals...... until he responded.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 8 Apr, 2007 12:18 am
I wonder if I'd laugh if I got that message. I'd probably laugh.

I and my college housemates once decided to hang a dartboard in the opened doorway of a broom closet in our living room and then take turns putting on a lacrosse helmet, running across the living room at ramming speed and leaping off the couch head-first into the dartboard (and the back wall of the closet, which was right behind the hanging dartboard, thus the need for the helmet). That was the night that "helmet darts" was invented.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 8 Apr, 2007 12:20 am
Actually, I'm writing under the influence right now. I hope I don't say anything stupid.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 8 Apr, 2007 12:27 am
Guess not. Maybe I need another drink.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 8 Apr, 2007 12:35 am
That sounds familiar, 2packs, but, er, since I'm not expected to know it and indeed might not... I'll pass.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 8 Apr, 2007 01:02 am
sublime1 wrote:
I would say that about 80% of the time I am posting on A2K (or meeting people from A2K) I am under the influence.
So far I'm a perfect 100% while meeting A2Kers but probably only 1 or 2 percent posting. Once while well in the bag I got to flirting mecilessly by PM with a stranger, only to realize during a moment of clarity she was stark raving crazy. Laughing Took days to disassociate myself. Embarrassed
    In person:
  1. too many to list
  2. way too many to list
(Just wanted to try out my new trick.)
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Sun 8 Apr, 2007 01:08 am
ossobuco wrote:
That sounds familiar, 2packs, but, er, since I'm not expected to know it and indeed might not... I'll pass.

That was my very generic, Sam Spade...{Bogart}...I never was much for the whole Film Noir scene, but I gave it a shot....written in response to Patiodog saying earlier that what Chai said was a Sam Spade line.

Just trying to get the image out of my head, of Sam scooting out the door because he didn't like the looks of the blondes penis....

Or he could have been talking about my boiled egg comment, not really sure at 2am...nope haven't been drinking, but I am full of eggs and chocolate.

Pork chops n apple sauce.....Brady Bunch.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 10:50:50