Great things about being a grown-up

Linkat

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2007 11:07 am
I can eat ice cream for supper and I did that just last week!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2007 11:10 am
Or cereal for dinner (been a while since I did that).
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2007 11:13 am
squinney wrote:
When I was a teenager I used to think how cool it would be to be married and have a penis available any time I wanted it. Any time! How cool would that be!!! Just, reach over and touch it any time. Wow!

I also thought that eating cake for breakfast would be the second highlight of adulthood.

Now I know that the same penis also drips on the toilet, and I rarely have a taste for cake no matter what time of day. Laughing

Who has a penis short enough to drip anywhere besides in the bowl? Who are seeing that I don't know about?
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2007 04:03 pm
Re: Great things about being a grown-up
stuh505 wrote:

Yeah but...when you were 16 there was more stuff in the fridge, you didn't have to buy that stuff, and mom was always pushing good food in your face every evening!

I don't remember that. Laughing

What I LOVE about being a grown-up:
*I don't have to see those family members that are jerks if I don't wanna! haha

*Not helpless against pervs. And being able to tell them "f off" with authority.

*Being able to set some order and not have someone come to puke on it or mess it up

*PRIVACY!

*Generally having more power over my own life.
0 Replies

caribou

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2007 04:09 pm
So I stayed up late last night, cause I'm a grown up and I can do what I want!
Well, I overslept this morning and missed the carpool and was late to work....

At least my carpool called me and woke me up. Who knows when I would have gotten up on my own! Better go check that alarm clock....
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2007 05:41 pm
Some people NEVER appreciate all the stuff they can do as grown-ups.

Look at Samantha Stevens.

You never would have caught me getting involved with the stupid Darren. Man, that dude was on a serious power trip.

I wouldn't have gone on a second date with him.

And what about Jeannie? What was the big deal about Tony Nelson? He used to make her hid in her bottle all the time.

I would have found a new Master.
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2007 05:45 pm
Re: Great things about being a grown-up
flushd wrote:
What I LOVE about being a grown-up:
*I don't have to see those family members that are jerks if I don't wanna! haha

*Not helpless against pervs. And being able to tell them "f off" with authority.

*Being able to set some order and not have someone come to puke on it or mess it up

*PRIVACY!

*Generally having more power over my own life.

Oh yeah, I am there with on the whole privacy issue...I mean you're right, I couldn't waltz around naked and throw food all over the place like I can now! Plus I can actually use every inch of floor space to categorize my junk mail alphabetically and nobody steps on it.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2007 06:46 pm
According to the kid, a big perk is being able to use the computer whenever I want! She was playing online, between games, and I saw I had a new email. I was expecting an important one and comandeered the computer. When that was dealt with, she said, "It's SO not fair that you get to just GRAB the computer whenever you want to but I need to, like, ASK all the time...!" <pout>

I told her that someday I'd get a new one and then this one (eMac) could be hers, but 'til then, it's mine and that's that.
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2007 11:09 pm
sozobe wrote:
According to the kid, a big perk is being able to use the computer whenever I want! She was playing online, between games, and I saw I had a new email. I was expecting an important one and comandeered the computer. When that was dealt with, she said, "It's SO not fair that you get to just GRAB the computer whenever you want to but I need to, like, ASK all the time...!" <pout>

I told her that someday I'd get a new one and then this one (eMac) could be hers, but 'til then, it's mine and that's that.

next year she'll be complaining that she has to ask permission to let guys sleep over Laughing
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2007 05:55 am
Gee-mo-nee, Stuh! Comments like that knock Mom's on their butts. Don't do that to soz! Very Happy
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2007 06:05 am
You don't have to close and lock the door to masturbate. (as long as the kids are gone)
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 07:48:47