Possible To Save Multiple Webmail Messages At A Time To H.D?

Roosh

Reply Mon 12 Mar, 2007 07:06 pm
Hi Smile

I'm preparing to close a Hotmail account.
I use several other webmail accounts, the hotmail account often goes unused and it's time to retire it.

I would like to save all of the messages & contacts to my hard drive as text/Word documents, and can do so, but only one at a time [which would be an excruciating endeavor. Shocked]

The programs & methods I've looked into that come up in related web searches all seem to be one-by-one methods.

I do not use Outlook Express and am not familiar with it how it works (or how any standalone email clients work, for that matter) although apparently it seems as though I could set it up, export the Hotmail data and then save those exports from OE to my pc.
While I'm not ruling this method out, I consider this process to be inconvenient, and would prefer to bypass the use of an email client.

So, in that context, are there any alternative/faster methods to saving all of my Hotmail data to disk?

TIA for any feedback. Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,012 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Roosh

Reply Tue 13 Mar, 2007 08:05 pm
*Bump*

Arrow Anyone here aware of how to save multiple webmail messages/contacts to disk without the use of an email client ?
0 Replies