Hey, Amigo!

Where are you now?

What are you up to these days?

How's life treating you?

Long time no see!
Amigo

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2009 01:04 am
@msolga,
I live in Ogden, Utah. I miss my ramblin ways. Iv'e been here for a year. I was a shoe salesman for a year in a mall in Ogden (shirt and tie and shoe horn). I only did it for a girl.I got fired for not meeting my sales quota (I made more freinds then sales.I can not be a lier). I live with a rich people. I'm getting fat because there is so much food.

I live 1/2 hour from Salt lake city, Utah. That is where the Morman mecca is. Joseph Smith is the one and only American prophet. It is very interesting , I hope you look into it breifly. They claim Salt lake city as the holy land.

Religion is bullshit. But if they need it to be good, let it be plentiful.

I have more to tell you. We only buy Tshirts from animal rights groups and we are having a tofurkey thanksgiving with MEAT EATERS.

Msolga, even if we lose WE WIN! We are the beautiful people.
msolga

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2009 02:01 am
@Amigo,
Quote:
I live in Ogden, Utah. I miss my ramblin ways. Iv'e been here for a year. I was a shoe salesman for a year in a mall in Ogden (shirt and tie and shoe horn). I only did it for a girl.I got fired for not meeting my sales quota (I made more freinds then sales.I can not be a lier).

I'm sort of glad you got fired, Amigo. Come on, that is not a situation you'd be at all comfortable with! Smile

Quote:
I live 1/2 hour from Salt lake city, Utah. That is where the Morman mecca is. Joseph Smith is the one and only American prophet. It is very interesting , I hope you look into it breifly. They claim Salt lake city as the holy land.

I know a bit about Salt Lake City & the Mormon life, Amigo. Thing is, is it the right place for you to be?

Quote:
Religion is bullshit.

I know. In many cases this is indeed true. Perhaps, to put things another way, I also know of many Christians who see a lot of things (like the obscenity of war & poverty) in much the same way I do. It is not unusual, these days, to be sharing the streets of my city in demonstrations with those religious people. Obviously, though, they are not of the extreme right of politics!

Quote:
Msolga, even if we lose WE WIN! We are the beautiful people.

You might have to explain that statement in a little more detail to me so I can actually get it, Amigo! Wink

Hey, blast from the past! Remember in the dark distant mists of A2K, I called a party for Nelson Mandela's birthday.? And no one came but you & me? Here's what we tried to dance to, minus the actual music at the time. You'll like this, I promise! A bit of nostalgia for you. Get your dancing shoes on!Very Happy

Last thing: are you going to stay where you are, Amigo? Is it good for you? You're the only one who knows, but I wonder ...
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2009 02:16 am
@Amigo,
And this would be the same cult that wants to ban Patrick Kennedy from Communion because of his stance on abortion rights?

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/11/22/kennedy.abortion/index.html[/url]

Quote:
Bishop bars Patrick Kennedy from Communion over abortionNovember 23, 2009 11:54 a.m. EST

Rep. Patrick Kennedy is in trouble with the Catholic Church over his support of abortion rights.STORY HIGHLIGHTS
Patrick Kennedy tells newspaper that bishop barred him from Communion
Diocese confirms it, says ban came in a confidential pastoral discussion in 2007
Bishop says he's "disappointed" that Kennedy made their conversation public
Kennedy fought ban on funding abortion, but voted for health care bill that included the ban
http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/11/22/kennedy.abortion/index.html

0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 28 Jan, 2010 02:58 am
msolga, Roger,

nice to see you guys. I don't know how to do all the fancy replys. I can't work the new website.

EAT HEALTHY. GROW FOOD.

0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 28 Jan, 2010 03:53 am
"I think Amigo is humor and/or sarcasm illiterate, non? "

http://blog.nj.com/njv_shenemans_sketchpad/2007/10/teletubbies-happypreview.png
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 28 Jan, 2010 05:39 am
Hey, Amigo.

Hello.
Amigo

Reply Thu 28 Jan, 2010 05:49 am
@msolga,
Hi?
msolga

Reply Thu 28 Jan, 2010 05:51 am
@Amigo,
How are you, Amigo? Long time since you've been here.
Amigo

Reply Thu 28 Jan, 2010 06:06 am
@msolga,
Im ok. About the same as anybody.
msolga

Reply Thu 28 Jan, 2010 06:07 am
@Amigo,
So what have you been doing? I see you're still in Utah.
Amigo

Reply Fri 29 Jan, 2010 07:25 pm
@msolga,
msolga,

Do I have a sigline? If so what does it say?
Amigo

Reply Fri 29 Jan, 2010 07:40 pm
@Amigo,
I got a lie
A fat fuckin' lie
About a law
Idiots obey
They made it easy
Now cheaters have their way
You hi-di-ho's
You're living on your knees

Forget the rule!
Oh - idiots rule!
Forget the rule!
Oh - idiots rule!

Now there's a time...
But i say non like now
There's a time
Where idiots are bound
If there's a pole
Planted in your back
Then you're a fixture
Not a man

Forget the rule!
Oh - idiots rule!
Forget the rule!
Oh - idiots rule!
Idiots!
Idiots rule!
Idiots!
Idiots rule!
Idiots!
Idiots rule!

You know that man
You hate?
You look more like him
Every day everyday
Hi-di-hos!
2 good shoes
Won't save your soul
Idiots rule!
Idiots rule!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjnOqgyH-z8
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 29 Jan, 2010 07:48 pm
POEM

Tags El amigo..

I Miss The Little Mexican, You Are Retarded

Needs Drug Rehab, Planet Kolob, Jackson Pollock,This Thread Is Gay
Increasing Incoherence

Lay Off The Cocaine,Pablo Picasso

0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2010 07:25 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5G7fVuLJ6I
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 21 Feb, 2010 01:24 am
http://mcnaughtonart.com/artwork/view_zoom/?artpiece_id=353#
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 21 Feb, 2010 01:37 am
@Amigo,
Signature
"I think Amigo is humor and/or sarcasm illiterate, non? "
Amigo

Reply Sun 21 Feb, 2010 01:45 am
@roger,
Do you get pains haunting you from your accident?

I sure as hell do. C7 stable fracture in the neck in a car accident. Once in a while out of nowhere my neck will just cynch up real tight.
roger

Reply Sun 21 Feb, 2010 01:51 am
@Amigo,
Yes. Mostly minor pains when walking or sitting too long, and I never know exactly where my feet are without looking.

On the bright side, I can walk, drive, and ride the bike. Not as far or as long as I would like, but you take what you get, you know?

Thanks for asking.

I didn't hear about your own accident. Sounds like a close call.
Amigo

Reply Sun 21 Feb, 2010 01:55 am
@roger,
roger wrote:

Yes. Mostly minor pains when walking or sitting too long, and I never know exactly where my feet are without looking.

On the bright side, I can walk, drive, and ride the bike. Not as far or as long as I would like, but you take what you get, you know?

Thanks for asking.

I didn't hear about your own accident. Sounds like a close call.
Close call my ass....I got fucked up.