i want too be a triad...do u?

farmerman

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 07:09 pm
OK grasshopper, tell us about all the countries youve been to. 2 sexy girls from the internet? Make sure theyre not 2 old CAtholic Priest Queens from Massachussetts.

PS, you do realize that Chai and the other bitch are makin fun of you? No triad would have a Subaru, a shopping cart, dressed like they are , and sport a dopey golden retriever.

You show us "chicken wings of death"
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 07:36 pm
FALCON....NOOOOOO!!!!

COME BACK!!!!

WASN'T MAKING FUN FARMERMAN! WASN'T!
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 07:49 pm
Triad member travel at night, alone. We sharpen hatchet, we strike fear, we trick out Subaru. Tonite we watch bears eat jelly donuts .
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 07:57 pm
farmerman wrote:
OK grasshopper, tell us about all the countries youve been to. 2 sexy girls from the internet? Make sure theyre not 2 old CAtholic Priest Queens from Massachussetts.

PS, you do realize that Chai and the other bitch are makin fun of you? No triad would have a Subaru, a shopping cart, dressed like they are , and sport a dopey golden retriever.

You show us "chicken wings of death"

When you refer to a "bitch" you had better be refering to Shirley, or I'm going to get out my Triad can of whoop ass and it'll be all over for you Farmerboy.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 08:08 pm
What the hell!!! I read this whole thread and am getting excited about joining and it turns out to be just a freakin joke!!!

This just ticks me off!!!
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 08:08 pm
you need to tone up the areas under your arms down to your elbows. Getting a bit "wingy" there .

Triad disappear like the smoke in wind. You fer me not. I had 4 very hot women waitt for me tonite. Fortunately I could afford their dinner. I looked like Young Hugh Heffner just more smarter.
I call you bitch cause I forget name, triad bad at remember name. Get Alzheimers from banging head against cinder blocks. Everybody wanna see me break cinder blocks with head.

I say that out loud or just think that?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 08:10 pm
I always thought that breaking blocks with you head was way cool!
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 08:14 pm
make triad ears ring, and nose bleed all over shirt.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 08:19 pm
That is such a turn on!
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 08:21 pm
(Montana -- you have to get out more, and I don't mean the Bulk Barn Very Happy )
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 08:27 pm
You're tellin me Rolling Eyes

I'm going to Home Depot on Sunday and I think I'll hit Walmart while I'm there.

<sigh>
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 08:29 pm
Well...always the possibility of guys wearing tool belts at Home Depot.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 08:30 pm
Now that I think of it, XS Cargo has an air popper on sale for $10, so I'll grab that and head to the Bulk Barn for some of that white popcorn Setanta loves so much :-D
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 08:33 pm
Tai Chi wrote:
Well...always the possibility of guys wearing tool belts at Home Depot.

Oh yeah, that's a plus. Those cloth orange tool belts simply make me quiver!!! Laughing
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 08:41 pm
an air popper??? Just because set knows about history doesnt mean he knows anything about what makes good popcorn. AN AIr popper makes yer popcorn taste like the box the kernels came in. Youll be sorry..

White popcorns good but so;s the red, Red has a stronger poppier corny flavor. It does have a little more husk though.

You should hang out with the lobsterboat guys. Most of them clean up real good .
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 08:50 pm
I really don't see what popcorn poppers have to do with triads.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 08:57 pm
farmerman wrote:
an air popper??? Just because set knows about history doesnt mean he knows anything about what makes good popcorn. AN AIr popper makes yer popcorn taste like the box the kernels came in. Youll be sorry..

White popcorns good but so;s the red, Red has a stronger poppier corny flavor. It does have a little more husk though.

You should hang out with the lobsterboat guys. Most of them clean up real good .

Hey man, I can't be popping all that popcorn in oil!!! I'm gettin too old for that ****!

Oh, the calories!!!!

Yeah, them lobsterboat guys are wicked cool :-D
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 08:59 pm
roger wrote:
I really don't see what popcorn poppers have to do with triads.

Yeah, but it turned out to be a sick joke, so what's the point in continuing Laughing
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 09:11 pm
Ah. All is clear.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 09:28 pm
I can see clearly now, the rain is gone....... Laughing
0 Replies