i want too be a triad...do u?

falkon

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2007 05:24 pm
triad
triads triads triads Twisted Evil triads triads triads, who wants to join us?
0 Replies

falkon

Reply Sun 24 Jun, 2007 09:15 am
lol
Chai wrote:
oh man, I got so totally psyched last night when I checked my mail.

I got a check made out to me for more than $1,100, and it was sent by Tri-ad! I thought I was totally in.

Then I realized it was part of my flex-spend reimbursement for the year, and some damn fakers are using the name Tri-ad as the company that administers it.

damn...I thought I would at least get put on chopper crew.

I'm waiting for the call.
i havnt visited this site in awhile, and desided 2 read these posts again, when i read this 1 i still laugh, nice 1 bro, its jokes, peace out
0 Replies

falkon

Reply Sun 24 Jun, 2007 09:34 am
traids traids triads and more triad stuff!
traids traids triads and more triad stuff!, if uve red the posts u'll probly already hav realized im traid crazy so why not join in the fun!...... if u have a problem jus join us.... we'll take gud care of u!!!!!... hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! Twisted Evil ...im goin now cos i dont want 2 start talkin 2 myself again... bye guys, im going forever this time, ive found a better place, maybe i'll c u ther sumday, if i dont then take care and injoy life 2 the fullest, as u only get 1! chance 2 live life once as ur self,peace , falkon signin out, safe ..FELLOW TRIAD FOLLOWERS KEEP LOOKING FOR THE TRIADS ON THE WEB AND DONT GIVE UP YOUR GOAL UNTILL ITS COMPLETE.AND DONT LET PEOPLE PUT OYU OFF THE HOLE IDEA BY BE-LITTLING IT, GOOD BYE BROTHERS! C U SOON
0 Replies

Mun Mun

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 07:18 pm
Be careful please!!!
Hi so i'm just gonna say a few things! I can't tell you what my name is or i'd be in alot of trouble. So i think what you guy's are doing trying to find us triad's an become apart of us is suppose to be a compliment cause that mean's you admire our work but i'm just gonna say you can't just become a part of us you have to work your way in an that ladder is not easy to climb i was lucky i got the most easy way of gettin in but i cannot tell an that's all i can really say for now i have to go as i'm a very busy person!!!! But any question's you have i may be able to answer........... Good luck to you all on your journey to gettin to know us better an become apart of us
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 07:27 pm
No way mun mun...I want to go right to the top!

There just HAS to be some way to skip a few rungs in the ladder.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 07:30 pm
I hear all Triad members wear pink thongs and toenail polish - is that true?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2007 09:10 am
green witch....come in green witch....I'm in trouble...

how soon can you get here with the helicopter?

over.
0 Replies

Mun Mun

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2007 10:25 pm
No that's not true!! We don't wear pink thongs an nail polish who ever you heard that from doesn't know what thier talking about!! Sorry green witch

An now for chai! I wish there was a way for you to go straight to the top but thier isn't you just gotta put yourself out there an hope for the best just don't push yourself to hard or expect to much because were very wise an we choose very carefuly these day's!! The only way you can skip these day's really is if you have a family member that's a part of it an that's how i got in i didn't ask though it just happen an i'm greatful in some way's that it happen but in other way's i'm not!!!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 05:08 am
man....I can see that....the being glad and being not.

it's like a double edged sword.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 06:00 am
Chai wrote:
green witch....come in green witch....I'm in trouble...

how soon can you get here with the helicopter?

over.

Sorry Chai, I have to walk the dogs first. Our oldest pup has a bladder problem and needs to be walked as soon we get up. Would be be Ok if I rescued you in my Subaru? My husband took the helicopter today.

(adjusting pink thong and wriggling newly polished toes)

-GW
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 06:14 am
oh christ....ok, I'll wait....

stupid suburu...
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 06:35 am
OK, hop in. Sorry about the dog hair, Shirley loves going bye bye in the car.

http://www.subarupartsmall.com/images/2006-forester-dog-guard.jpg

So tell me again, really slowly this time - what's this Trident thing you signed us up for ?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 07:32 am
gosh greenwitch, didn't you read the rule book last night...ok, here...look this over.

I hope Shirly isn't afraid of thunderbolts, because I think she may be able to get us up a rung on the ladder.

She could be like the first of our myriad of soldiers that we can use for avenging and stuff.

We're going to have to pimp out your suburu though, otherwise we'd be so lame.

falkon wrote:
[edit] Triad oaths
Below is a heavily abridged version of the thirty-six traditional Triad oaths. For an accurate, if lengthy, English translation, see Appendix C of Fei-Ling Davis' "Primitive Revolutionaries of China".
1. After having entered the Hung gates I must treat the parents and relatives of my sworn brothers as my own kin. I shall suffer death by five thunderbolts if I do not keep this oath.
2. I shall assist my sworn brothers to bury their parents and brothers by offering financial or physical assistance. I shall be killed by five thunderbolts if I pretend to have no knowledge of their troubles.
3. When Hung brothers visit my house, I shall provide them with board and lodging. I shall be killed by myriads of knives if I treat them as strangers.
4. I will always acknowledge my Hung brothers when they identify themselves. If I ignore them I will be killed by myriads of swords.
5. I shall not disclose the secrets of the Hung family, not even to my parents, brothers, or wife. I shall never disclose the secrets for money. I will be killed by myriads of swords if I do so.
6. I shall never betray my sworn brothers. If, through a misunderstanding, I have caused the arrest of one of my brothers I must release him immediately. If I break this oath I will be killed by five thunderbolts.
7. I will offer financial assistance to sworn brothers who are in trouble in order that they may pay their passage fee, etc. If I break this oath I will be killed by five thunderbolts.
8. I must never cause harm or bring trouble to my sworn brothers or Incense Master. If I do so I will be killed by myriads of swords.
9. I must never commit any indecent assaults on the wives, sisters, or daughters, of my sworn brothers. I shall be killed by five thunderbolts if I break this oath.
10. I shall never embezzle cash or property from my sworn brothers. If I break this oath I will be killed by myriads of swords.
11. I will take good care of the wives or children of sworn brothers entrusted to my keeping. If I do not I will be killed by five thunderbolts.
12. If I have supplied false particulars about myself for the purpose of joining the Hung family I shall be killed by five thunderbolts.
13. If I should change my mind and deny my membership of the Hung family I will be killed by myriads of swords.
14. If I rob a sworn brother or assist an outsider to do so I will be killed by five thunderbolts.
15. If I should take advantage of a sworn brother or force unfair business deals upon him I will be killed by myriads of swords.
16. If I knowingly convert my sworn brother's cash or property to my own use I shall be killed by five thunderbolts.
17. If I have wrongly taken a sworn brother's cash or property during a robbery I must return them to him. If I do not I will be killed by five thunderbolts.
18. If I am arrested after committing an offence I must accept my punishment and not try to place blame on my sworn brothers. If I do so I will be killed by five thunderbolts.
19. If any of my sworn brothers are killed, or arrested, or have departed to some other place, I will assist their wives and children who may be in need. If I pretend to have no knowledge of their difficulties I will be killed by five thunderbolts.
20. When any of my sworn brothers have been assaulted or blamed by others, I must come forward and help him if he is in the right or advise him to desist if he is wrong. If he has been repeatedly insulted by others I shall inform our other brothers and arrange to help him physically or financially. If I do not keep this oath I will be killed by five thunderbolts.
21. If it comes to my knowledge that the Government is seeking any of my sworn brothers who has come from other provinces or from overseas, I shall immediately inform him in order that he may make his escape. If I break this oath I will be killed by five thunderbolts.
22. I must not conspire with outsiders to cheat my sworn brothers at gambling. If I do so I will be killed by myriads of swords.
23. I shall not cause discord amongst my sworn brothers by spreading false reports about any of them. If I do so I will be killed by myriads of swords.
24. I shall not appoint myself as Incense Master without authority. After entering the Hung gates for three years the loyal and faithful ones may be promoted by the Incense Master with the support of his sworn brothers. I shall be killed by five thunderbolts if I make any unauthorized promotions myself.
25. If my natural brothers are involved in a dispute or law suit with my sworn brothers I must not help either party against the other but must attempt to have the matter settled amicably. If I break this oath I will be killed by five thunderbolts.
26. After entering the Hung gates I must forget any previous grudges I may have borne against my sworn brothers. If I do not do so I will be killed by five thunderbolts.
27. I must not trespass upon the territory occupied by my sworn brothers. I shall be killed by five thunderbolts if I pretend to have no knowledge of my brothers' rights in such matters.
28. I must not covet or seek to share any property or cash obtained by my sworn brothers. If I have such ideas I will be killed.
29. I must not disclose any address where my sworn brothers keep their wealth nor must I conspire to make wrong use of such knowledge. If I do so I will be killed by myriads of swords.
30. I must not give support to outsiders if so doing is against the interests of any of my sworn brothers. If I do not keep this oath I will be killed by myriads of swords.
31. I must not take advantage of the Hung brotherhood in order to oppress or take violent or unreasonable advantage of others. I must be content and honest. If I break this oath I will be killed by five thunderbolts.
32. I shall be killed by five thunderbolts if I behave indecently towards small children of my sworn brothers' families.
33. If any of my sworn brothers has committed a big offence I must not inform upon them to the Government for the purposes of obtaining a reward. I shall be killed by five thunderbolts if I break this oath.
34. I must not take to myself the wives and concubines of my sworn brothers nor commit adultery with them. If I do so I will be killed by myriads of swords.
35. I must never reveal Hung secrets or signs when speaking to outsiders. If I do so I will be killed by myriads of swords.
36. After entering the Hung gates I shall be loyal and faithful and shall endeavour to overthrow Ch'ing and restore Ming by coordinating my efforts with those of my sworn brethren even though my brethren and I may not be in the same professions. Our common aim is to avenge our Five Ancestors.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 07:42 am
Might I say that thge "program " youre signing up for is so, like, "Children of the Corn". Would you recognize these ancestors without their high school yer book pictures and lastly

You are gonna have to lose the Golden Retriever, you need a dog that can strike fear into the hearts of your enemie, not some schlub hound that will lick em to death.

Gotta work on the format some more, K?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 10:06 am
NO WAY!!!

Shirley STAYS!!
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 06:55 am
Then make sure you have lime green and shocking pink short shorts, do your hair in pigtails and use "shopping Carts of Death" as your main props.

If its subsurban housewifeperson your going for, then you can keep the stupid dog. Just dont come bitchin to me that you got no street cred.

Cause you dont.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 10:23 am
*sneer*

you don't think shopping carts can instill fear?

Well, look upon this proof and tremble.

http://www.bergwithfries.com/img/cart.jpg

This is a picutre of greenwitch practicing her crip walk while I scope out were the snipers are placed, wearing my safety orange.

That's "lil shirl" in the cart wearin' her nasty ho bling.

huh....guess that shut you up mr farmer dude.

it's hard to be a saint in the city.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 10:28 am
Well, Its a look. It goes together with a subaru forrester and a golden. The dog needs some shades too. . Keep carts full of deadly "Frozenvegetabaru" and "TV dinnerabaru"
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 10:31 am
After a careful consieration --(You will note that by this speparate post, time has passed). She looks really retarded . And whose the guy? He an enabler?
0 Replies

falkon

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 07:02 pm
falkon
since the last post ive joined the brotherhood, its even better than i thought it would be. i cant beleave i even thought about looking on here for them, ive leant alot now im triad, like the internet is full of lazy nerds and bored people with nothing better to do, its a joke!. u need to get out there and see the world friends, it does exsist, anyway gota fly, got 2 sexy girls waiting 4 me 2 pick them up, i'll check the posts again in a few months or when i can be bothered, bye suckers
0 Replies