Man Allegedly Offers Boys Cash for Urine

Reyn

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 05:39 pm
Quote:
Man Allegedly Offers Boys Cash for Urine

Mar 6, 4:07 PM (ET)

NEW BRITAIN, Conn. (AP) - Police are investigating a report that a man asked boys at Holmes Elementary School to urinate in a cup for cash. A man last Thursday went into a boys' bathroom and asked students for a urine sample for a parole hearing, police said. Officers have not arrested the man yet, but his sister, Denise Berrios, 26, has been charged with giving a false statement.

Police said the man had allegedly accompanied his sister to the school, where she dropped off cupcakes and balloons for her child's birthday party.

Police said the brother then reportedly went into the boys' bathroom and stopped several students, telling them that he would give them $10 if they urinated into a plastic cup for him.

I take this guy must be a deperate junkie con.

Otherwise, a pervert?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 354 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 05:40 pm
Could be both, which would mean he'd be multitasking.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 05:41 pm
Sounds to me like someone who is worried about passing a drug test.
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 05:42 pm
He's gotta show up clean on the drug test for the parole board or he's back in the pokey.

Of course, this is New Britan, CT so the odds of finding an adult that doesn't have drugs in their system is pretty slim. (Should I mention that this was Quinn's home town?? Shocked )
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Man Allegedly Offers Boys Cash for Urine
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/02/2024 at 06:21:37