Mr/Miss/Mrs Cool

JoanneDorel

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2003 01:23 pm
Yes John she was special, name correction though DeStephano. Sadly she died of cancer in 1987. But her memory lives with all of her students.
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2003 03:13 pm
Joanne
A very good friend of mine died fairly suddenly a few years ago. Although he'd been ill for about 3 months, the end came unexpectedly. It's a big shock and not easy to come to terms with.
Memories fade a little but not entirely
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2003 05:39 pm
Her name was Miss Frances. She lived, dependent on her sister and brother-in-law. She taught piano. I was a student that she may have been exasperated with at times, because instead of learning to read by note, I just listened and mimicked.

"Letty", she would say, "The fingers must be like little hammers striking the keys." She was so very patient, and she never imposed her religious beliefs on any of her students. No, John. She wasn't "cool" in the sense of how you mean, but in spite of her situation, she was indeed a lady without title. The first song I learned?

I heard a big noise,
Right under a log.
What do you think it was?
A frog.

Treble clef...one hand...key of "F"

Hey, Miss Frances. You didn't miss as much as you think you did.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Mr/Miss/Mrs Cool
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/15/2024 at 01:41:56