Ain't no cure for the wintertime blues?

kickycan

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 02:20 pm
Green Witch wrote:
Go to the greenhouses at the Brooklyn or NY Botanical Gardens. They often have concerts or talks this time of year, plus it's a great place to meet chicks. I always chatted with guys there, it's such a lovely, cozy environment that women let their guard down, unlike in a bar or club.

This is good. I'll look into that.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 02:21 pm
nimh wrote:
No doobage and boobage without six-pack, that should do the trick..

hey wait that sounds like my life..

ME TOO!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 02:22 pm
Region Philbis wrote:
i find it helps to curse all things winter.

like when it snows, say (in a very loud voice), " **** THE SNOW!!!! "

I already do that. Maybe I should change it to something like %#@#$#! THE SNOW!!!!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 02:27 pm
littlek wrote:
Read? Seriously, I did't think this winter was so bad. At least we had lots of sunshine. I have a room with 4 windows that span from NE to E to SE and SW. It gets lots of light and I grow plants in the windows. Some are flowering right now. It cheers me up. Any kind of physical excersize does too, even if its shoveling snow and chipping ice.

Well, I am reading Moby Dick right now, which is AWESOME, but that's nothing new. I'm always reading something.

I did start rearranging my apartment last week. I seem to be stumped now at what more I can do with it though. I am also transferring all of my CDs onto my ipod, but that is a lot less fun than it sounds, and it is going to take me a long time to get through them all.

So you see, I do have some little chores, but they ain't doin' it for me.

Maybe this is more than just the wintertime blues. Maybe I need a whole new life.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 02:27 pm
Ooh, four smoking cowboys in a row--make that five. Cool...
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 02:30 pm
I must be crazy, I wouldn't mind if it stayed Fall and Winter all year long.

I like when it gets dark early, and cloudy days are soothing.
If it's bright out, I love it when it's chilly.

When I was little, I would lie on my bed and cry knowing the summer was coming. Too hot and sweaty, have very little energy. It seemed to go on forever and ever. I still get a little antsy and depressed by the time August rolls around.

Summer blows donkey dong, and Springs right behind. All it is, is a harbenger of the torture to come.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 02:33 pm
see, I toldya you never answered my posts Razz
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 02:39 pm
I'm sorry. I don't know why that keeps happening. It must be that I have an aversion to flowers.

JPB wrote:
get nekkid in a tanning booth before you go to FL. You'll feel toasty aaaaaalllllllllll over.

I thought about doing that. I might still do it. Never done it before though...I'm scairt!
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 02:41 pm
go for it... just don't overdo it the first time.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 02:48 pm
Chai wrote:
Summer blows donkey dong, and Springs right behind.

Your solution, I believe.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 03:17 pm
I went to Mohigan Sun. Nothing like gambling, drinking and smoking (nope I don't smoke, but can't beat the second hand smoke all around yah).

Bonus they have a kiddie play area - video games, arts/crafts/slides/climbing stuff/snacks/drinks (for any parents out there) and you can leave them there (supervised and stuff) until 2am.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 05:13 pm
He's reading Moby Dick.

That means something....
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 05:17 pm
Avast ye untried souls, or to the depths you'll soon be tried!
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 05:56 pm
Lash wrote:
He's reading Moby Dick.

That means something....

Yeah, it means he thought it was sex book about a guy with a giant white penis.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 06:15 pm
Zee haz confirmmd mi analizzzzis.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.7 seconds on 10/03/2024 at 11:27:28