plantress

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2007 08:46 am
I was a delta gamma at a southern college. We had all races and sizes. Our recruiting officer from nationals helped us to try to find a diverse membership so we had a good GPA for the house as well as pretty girls, popular girls, party girls, legacys, just mainly fun girls. Normally I don't use "fun" that way but this is sorority speak.

Delta Gammas at this college were the party girls. The phi mu girls were the richest, prettiest girls who generally dressed up more and the chi os were the dogs.

I say this to agree that it's true that sororities get a rep. It's kind of hard not to.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2007 09:05 am
I used to play a lot of fraternities and college clubs back in the day, and I took an amount of pleasure I can barely describe by the smug knowledge that I had sex on the sly with a LOT of those smug fraternity pukes smug sorority girlfriends.

A great majority of those girls wanted one little "dirty fling" with a token long haired bad boy.

I was willing to sacrifice myself. I'm a care bear.
0 Replies