I've Started Taking Valium Every Night

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 10:46 am
Hey, Bear, you know how you told me to keep an eye on squinney?

Your suspicions were right.

She's cheating on you, Bear. A guy by the name of Flumoxed. Hangs around the Marlboro Thread. Big guy. Horns. Four legs.

You want me to take care of him, Bear?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 10:48 am
((((((((((((((((BearHug)))))))))))))))))))

Hope things get better soon, Bear. I've also been having trouble sleeping, since I went back to work, actually, although I don't have anxiety attacks.
That must really suck!
I natually worry about people I care about who say they're taking medications such as valium and I think that's because my father and my sons father both died from overdoses of prescription pills. Both were alcoholics, so I'm not saying everyone who takes meds is going to die, it's just something that kinda haunts me.
I've taken valium in the past, for short periods and I do have to say that it's my favorite :wink: . On the same note, I hope you only need them for a short time, as I did.

Love ya, man!
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 10:51 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Hey, Bear, you know how you told me to keep an eye on squinney?

Your suspicions were right.

She's cheating on you, Bear. A guy by the name of Flumoxed. Hangs around the Marlboro Thread. Big guy. Horns. Four legs.

You want me to take care of him, Bear?

No worries Gus. Squinney actually smokes Marlboros so she will likely suffer an early death and I will outlive her...... always the best revenge.

I will be on the lookout for a buxom trophy wife afterward that I can blow that 500.00 insurance money on. Primp up girls.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 10:57 am
Ok, I'll back off.

Here's the guy, in case you see him around town...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/royy2/elvis.jpg
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 10:58 am
Hey Gus ... isn't that your camel toe?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 11:02 am
II used to take lotrs of valium when I had my drinky problem.Get loaded and then take about 20 mikes of diazapem to smooth out the abrupt booze amxiety attacks. If I didnt take the valium, Id wake up at 3 AM with aheart rate of like 170 bpm.
What they dont tell me is that booze ws the only drug that, can kill you while in detox.

The entire booze and valium episodes went south together, when I grew up and took over my own running of my life .
Screw these higher powers.

Valium will, after time, require more valium , and wherever 5 migs got you through, later youll be up to 30. Good thing its cheap.

ANSWER:-not so good (the only good thing is that there are no hangovers with valium, just a grogginess when your really load up)
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 09:25 pm
farmerman wrote:
II used to take lotrs of valium when I had my drinky problem.Get loaded and then take about 20 mikes of diazapem to smooth out the abrupt booze amxiety attacks. If I didnt take the valium, Id wake up at 3 AM with aheart rate of like 170 bpm.
What they dont tell me is that booze ws the only drug that, can kill you while in detox.

The entire booze and valium episodes went south together, when I grew up and took over my own running of my life .
Screw these higher powers.

Valium will, after time, require more valium , and wherever 5 migs got you through, later youll be up to 30. Good thing its cheap.

ANSWER:-not so good (the only good thing is that there are no hangovers with valium, just a grogginess when your really load up)

I believe that today the benzodiazepines like valium, xanax, ativan, etc. are usually prescribed only for a short time, because they're very addictive, and that if longer term care is required, they use something else, perhaps the SSRIs like prozac.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 06:11 am
I didnt have the PRozacs available to me and I was abusing valium and booze so " a prescription " wasnt a problem. I used valium as a managing side drug so that I didnt suffer dt's after drinking. (My real problem was alcohol addiction)
When I finally dried out I didnt need the valium and I didnt have any panic attacks. Valium doesnt have the same long term titer as antideppresants because it operates in a different metabolic mode.

The things that are most acute are

1diazepams cause liver damage with continued use

2It generates withdrawal psychoses and rage all by itself and , perhaps one of its neatest side effects

3It can cause acute hypoventilation (think life threatening sleep apnea). People have died on valium due to hypoventilation

Almost any of these drugs have dependency effects. WHen valium was invented, it was touted as a "safe" substitute for barbiturates which were even more addictive.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 06:54 am
What you should really try is emulsified valium and demerol injected directly into a vein.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 07:38 am
cjhsa wrote:
What you should really try is emulsified valium and demerol injected directly into a vein.

That's so 1976 cj... when your Unca ted was a rocker instead of a poser...
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 07:59 am
I still think you should try it.
0 Replies

devilment

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 02:07 pm
valium is pretty cool. why take it before sleeping tho? u should take it midday with a glass or port or guiness. Wink Razz
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2007 10:57 am
So how's the valium addiction coming along, Bear. Are you completely hooked with no hope of any return to a normal life yet ?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2007 11:02 am
nah.... it comes and goes... I keep such screwy hours and thenanytime something stressful happens I just can't regulate my sleep.....so it's usually a temporary thing...
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2007 12:30 pm
On a serious note, Bear. Every night permanently is no good and you know it.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2007 10:29 pm
farmerman wrote:
I didnt have the PRozacs available to me and I was abusing valium and booze so " a prescription " wasnt a problem. I used valium as a managing side drug so that I didnt suffer dt's after drinking. (My real problem was alcohol addiction)
When I finally dried out I didnt need the valium and I didnt have any panic attacks. Valium doesnt have the same long term titer as antideppresants because it operates in a different metabolic mode.

The things that are most acute are

1diazepams cause liver damage with continued use

2It generates withdrawal psychoses and rage all by itself and , perhaps one of its neatest side effects

3It can cause acute hypoventilation (think life threatening sleep apnea). People have died on valium due to hypoventilation

Almost any of these drugs have dependency effects. WHen valium was invented, it was touted as a "safe" substitute for barbiturates which were even more addictive.

Alchohol abuse (by men) is often a symptom of depression, rather than a cause.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 04:34 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
nah.... it comes and goes... I keep such screwy hours and thenanytime something stressful happens I just can't regulate my sleep.....so it's usually a temporary thing...

Temporary is good! So, how's it goin these days?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.71 seconds on 10/11/2024 at 02:26:29