To the members of this site.

Reply Tue 12 Nov, 2002 04:35 pm
Listen I know that to some of you I pmd botherd you without knowing you. I know that my pm status will not be lifted, for it has been taken away. Though I wish to make a satement why I pmd certain people.
I am drugfree and in the middle of a book to help people that suffer from drug addiction. The other night my little brother who is three states away went to a party. Where he and his friend overdosed. They are both alive luckily. But before I found out they're status of live or dead. I found myself on this computer at around two in the morning. Scared looking for someone to talk to. So I pmd the people on line seeking for them to join me in chat. I was scared about my brother and his friend. Its alright my pms are gone big deal Very Happy those of you that care about me, pm me instead.
In the last yr I have been to six funerals, of people that died that were once good friends of mine. Untill I stopped using drugs. I was thinking now about having to go to his. sorry. Also I wish to state that I have only pmd 3 people in a week so I do not understand the statement made to me about an overpouring of my pms that bother people. If people want to complain here's your chance.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,005 • Replies: 1
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 12 Nov, 2002 06:45 pm
MellowGemini - you do post the most difficult questions. In reading what you've said about PM'ing people you found online know, I'd guess you were moving too fast for people. I know that I'm not comfortable in chat or PM's with people I don't already know from time in discussions on boards. My understanding of the P in PM, is private or personal, not public.

Your posts suggest that you've been through a lot, and hope to offer a lot to others through what you've experienced and learned. That is certainly to be admired. Some of what you reveal seems, to me, to be very personal and not always inviting of response.

I'm not complaining, just telling you how I read what you post/ed. And I'm not voting for you to leave.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » To the members of this site.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 12:13:09