Retirement Fantasy--Screwed by Reality

Mr Stillwater

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2003 12:54 am
Yes, and we here at A2K will find him the best help possible for that affliction.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2003 01:21 am
Is he FEELING afflicted by his condition?
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2003 04:41 am
Deb, omigod, you're right. I can't keep up with Craven's avatars. But a bunny. Isn't one enough? You know what they say about bunnies. You have two bunnies. Then ten bunnies. Then fifty bunnie. Then, well, there are too many freakin' bunnies.
0 Replies

sweetcomplication

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2003 06:11 am
...but, Deb and Roberta, what if Craven turns out to be a wolf in bunny clothing? yummmmmm
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2003 09:11 am
Are all those bunnies related by blood? Wink c.i.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2003 11:21 pm
Deys gonna be soon!!

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/atil/forum/tire7.gif
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2003 02:03 am
This entire bunny discussion has become obsolete. Craven went from bunny to dog to a face with something in front of it. What will be next?
0 Replies

sweetcomplication

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2003 08:00 am
Well, Roberta, it's your retirement fantasy, so pick another member - uh, another member's Avatar - uh, whomever - and let's riff on a lifetime with him, what d'ya say? Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2003 04:34 pm
sweetcomplication, Sounds like you've got the makings of another thread--and another fantasy. I'm still hanging onto retirement, hammocks, and hunk buttons.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2003 04:39 pm
Roberta, You sure that's not a typo, and it should be "bottoms?"
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2003 04:52 pm
No typo, c.i. First the button, then the bottom.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2003 06:34 pm
<<hick>>
Laughing

Roberta, you've changed the world of garden-shop shopping. I can't go past a hammock without getting the giggles anymore. Laughing
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2003 07:26 pm
hey - I did a thread on the avatars for whom you have a soft spot theme!!!

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=269065#269065
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2003 07:39 pm
Oh, Craven's bunny may be back, he seems to have some kind of random reselection thing going.

On the hammock in the yard. Don't. The weeds will grow, bugs will be jumping around, you'll need a refrigerator nearby or have to keep getting out of the hammock for a cool drink. Plus you'll require a book shelf, and that will be hard to maintain outside. Also, it will get chilly or windy and/or you'll be sunburned funny.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2003 11:40 pm
Quote:
On the hammock in the yard. Don't. The weeds will grow, bugs will be jumping around, you'll need a refrigerator nearby or have to keep getting out of the hammock for a cool drink. Plus you'll require a book shelf, and that will be hard to maintain outside. Also, it will get chilly or windy and/or you'll be sunburned funny.

Osso, I wouldn't know a weed if it stretched up to the bottom of the hammock and bit me on the ass. Bugs would be jumping around regardless of whether I was in a hammock or a lounge or a chair. I can do without cool drinks. And I don't want to read. I want to look up at the sky and find shapes in the clouds. I don't mind chilly or windy. In fact I prefer chilly to hot. And I'll wear sunscreen. And to hell with reality. If I can get into the hammock, I'll get out of it too.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 09:08:40