Valentine Kisses

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 04:19 pm
Come on! Let's hear it! Post your best first kiss story here.....
Or just send your favorite Valentine a virtual kiss. :wink:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 581 • Replies: 10
No top replies

littlek

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 05:18 pm
Shocked

Shocked

Very Happy

TerryDoo!!! No 'hello', no 'long time', no 'I missed you all'.....? Will you stick around and tell us (or at least me) what you've been up to?

My first kiss (we did this before, no?) was in 6th grade. All of the 6th graders who were able to went on a camping trip at the end of our last year of elementary school. We went just for a long weekend. Summer was dawning. There was a lot of roaming the grounds of Cape Cod Sea Camp, mostly it was abandoned given that their season hadn't really begun yet. They definitely didn't provide us with enough to do. So, some kids went and played spin the bottle. I happened upon the group and joined them. I wasn't there long when the bottle landed on Stevie or was it me? Either way, we kissed. It was the only kiss I've gotten that put me into a full-out swoon. I nearly passed out. Then I left. Wandered in, kissed the cutest boy I knew, and wandered out. With a smile.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 05:19 pm
It's a Terry Doo sighting!!!

Well, hmm, when RP and I met, it was actually at the Mineola Long Island RR station. We had talked on the phone a coupla times (I had answered his personal ad) and so our first date was for him to come to LI from da big city. And we kissed at first sight. Embarrassed That was 18 1/2 years ago.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 05:35 pm
First kiss - similar to littlek. Playing a party game in the sixth grade. I remember the boy's name was Thomas and the kiss was very "G" rated.

First kiss with tongue - my best girlfriend in about the 8th grade. We decided to practice on each other until we found real boyfriends.

First kiss with tongue and a guy - my first real boyfriend in the 10th grade. His name was Paul and I wish he had practiced on one of his friends. He slurped my face like a golden retriever. I think it made my skin breakout.

First kiss that made me melt - Sophomore year in college, he was bit older and I was in love with love and the fact that he looked like Jim Morrison of The Doors (and he knew it). So what that he didn't have a real job and slept on a floor mattress with ripped sheets - it was the best, most seductive lip maneuvers I had ever experienced. I sometimes wonder whatever happened to him.
0 Replies

TerryDoolittle

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 09:58 am
Embarrassed um, hello.....long time.....missed you all..... :wink:

I got a new job, sort of....I work in the same building for the same company, sort of, in a different capacity....Is any of this making any sense? Anyhow, I have more free time to do what I want to do and spend a lot less time at work.

I've found many other interests that keep me busy offline, so I find myself spending almost no time online these days. I've really been missing youse guys lately, so I thought I'd log on and see what's up. This is the fourth time I've tried to post this message to you, Miss K, but I keep getting error messages....Not sure if that's my comp or A2K.

Anyhow, hi y'all and big (belated) Valentine kisses!

MWAH!
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 10:28 am
It's not you Terry. A2K is functioning (barely) on life support. There's a thread about somewhere. We are hoping it will be resuscitated and stabilized soon, but the wait is painful.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 09:00 pm
hey Terry Doo!

um, are you related to Slappy Doo?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 09:24 pm
Golden retriever, sounds about right but slightly more delightful.

Picture being kissed by this -
http://www.arctic.noaa.gov/aro/russian-american/fish-photos/MarbledEelpout-K-Mecklenburg.jpg
source

I got a slow start in all this stuff - remember, I was signed up to be a nun. Well, I got out of that..

Was asked out by a fellow in one of my premed classes, hah, maybe Comparative Anatomy. What a debacle... there was the new year's eve thing and then we all went to the rose parade and football game, where he and his frat bud talked football the entire time, assuming I knew nothing about it. We weren't speaking during the hour it took to get out of the parking lot...

It was very depressing. Was that what kissing was? A salivary bath?
(I know the fish looks penile, sort of, but it is more the general aura I'm getting at.)

I lucked out on the next guy though, thank the lord and pass the ammunition.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 10:02 pm
TerryDoo, I do get the gist of your work change-up. Glad to hear you've got more free time and that it's filled with fun stuff to do. Error messages are to be expected around here for now. Craven keeps us going, but he doesn't have a lot of time to do it.

It's truly great to see you!
0 Replies

TerryDoolittle

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2007 10:28 am
RP--No relation, sorry. :wink:

Thanks K!

I never posted my story....pretty much the same as the rest:

Summer between eighth and ninth grade, spin the bottle at my end of summer party in my back yard about two weeks before school started... Sadly, I can't remember back those many years to recall which boy it was. It was just a sweet, innocent little peck...Then Andy showed up <swoon>. Andy looked like a young Tom Berenger and he was my first really big crush. ("Eddie and the Cruisers" was one of the big movies back then and I'd seen it about a hundred times.) Anyhow, Andy showed up and asked what we were up to. He gave me that look and said, "Let's show 'em how it's done." After that, things went from G to PG. The whole group (about ten of us, at that point) ended up pretty tight friends for the next couple of years. My friends Cindy and Guy dated about half way through high school. We all eventually drifted apart, but it was fun while it lasted.
0 Replies

TerryDoolittle

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2007 03:29 pm
Got a bad neighbor? Gimme a good rant:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2562642&sid=4026422c0942ac16d46ef0cc9bf27f18#2562642
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Valentine Kisses
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 07:46:55