The recent report of a2k demise

Eva

Reply Mon 22 Jan, 2007 08:43 pm
She is. Cool

I am also proud that I actually received a compliment from Dys. I think I'll go brag about it on that other thread. Nyah, nyah, nyah....

But before I go.....I love you, too, you old hippie cowboy intellectual, you... {smooch}
0 Replies

Vonda1941

Reply Fri 16 Feb, 2007 09:04 am
"The recent report of a2k demise"
On the subject of bragging, and singing A2K praises, is this a good place to do that?
It's not always easy to find an appropriate "other thread" so here goes...
When I sang the praises of A2K in an email to a beaut Aussie PC magazine, they deemed my email to be "Email Of The Month" and showered me with a terrific prize... to the value of AU$150. If I didn't love A2K so much, think of what I would have missed out on!
(it's now Saturday 17th Feb 07 down in Aussieland.)
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 16 Feb, 2007 09:40 am
Wow Vonda!

Can you post the email?
0 Replies

Vonda1941

Reply Fri 16 Feb, 2007 09:55 am
"The recent report of a2k demise."
"ask and ye shall receive":-)

Dear NetGuide,
Regarding "Help Desk"... "Online Chatting", Page 54 in the October 06 issue.
I would like to recommend able2know.com to the author of that particular query.
"Able2Know" is far better by any stretch of the imagination (in my opinion) for "chatting" etc.
You have to experience A2K to really appreciate it's full potential.
A2K has managed to meld blogging, bulletin boards and a sort of version of 'chatting' all into one humungous site to suit EVERYONE.
And the icing on the cake is that A2K will email you to let you know that someone has responded to your "Posting". The world is our oyster once we visit A2K.
Thank you for giving me this opportunity to spread the word.
Vonda xxxxxxx
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 06/01/2024 at 01:02:42