Who is the most spudiliferous cat on A2K?

cyphercat

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2007 04:03 pm
My strong suit is pookiliciousness anyway, and that wasn't even on the poll!
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 03:53 pm
Quote:
I am going to have to go with my sweet lovercat, Stray Cat. She's DEFINITELY the most spudiliferous.

Awww. Thank you for those kind words, kicky dear. Here at Stray Cat Enterprises, I always strive to provide the best possible pussy. It's nice to have that acknowledged.

No offense to the other cats here, but when it comes to avatars, I think my Stray Cat pussy is the best. And I stand behind it, every step of the way.

I'd also like to say that...cough....I'd like to....cough cough.....I just want to ....Hack!! Haaaaack.....(spits up fur ball)......Damn!
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 04:56 pm
Stray Cat wrote:
Here at Stray Cat Enterprises, I always strive to provide the best possible pussy.

Laughing
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 06:57 pm
ossobuco wrote:
I think JLNobody is a sexy hep cat, fur sure. But I can't just choose one spudliferous cat-aker. It seems I like all of them...

<by the way, I found a young cat on top of my car hood this morning, after I'd reparked it from the take out the trash can rigamarole. She - I just know it's a she - wanted to come in the house. Little did she know the devil Pacco was just inside the door. Of course, I'll have to find a name for her, even though it is clear she has a home and a name already.>

Stop. Don't ever, ever, name a cat unless you are prepared to provide food, clothing, and medical attention for the rest of it's life. Cats live a long time, by the way.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 07:29 pm
Purrhaps Senza Nome, Senza for short...
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 07:36 pm
Speaking of kitties, I happened to be at the market the other day, and I couldn't help noticing that the "female products" were in the same aisle -- and right across from -- the cat food and kitty litter.

I'd like to take this time to applaud the grocery clerk who did that. That took a sense of humor! Laughing
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 07:40 pm
'Izzat like sin nombre? I could call the next stray sin.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 07:54 pm
Yep, without name...
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/06/2024 at 10:26:52