Who is the most spudiliferous cat on A2K?

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 04:05 pm
As we all know, there are about a kajillion people with cat avatars on A2K. There is Stray Cat, Margo, Cyphercat, ...the list is too long to post in it's entirety here.

But who is the most spudiliferous?

Although it seems that Cyphercat is very popular with the boys AND the girls, I am going to have to go with my sweet lovercat, Stray Cat. She's DEFINITELY the most spudiliferous.

By the way, "spudiliferous" is a synonym for words like "cool," or "hot" or "sexy" or "pet-worthy" or "one who hardly every coughs up a hairball."
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 973 • Replies: 27
No top replies

fishin

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 04:06 pm
Me! Laughing
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 04:07 pm
Yep, you are definitely one spudiliferous kitty. But the MOST spudiliferous? I don't know...
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 04:11 pm
Jeez! What's a guy gotta do? I have NEVER hacked up a hairball! Razz
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 04:13 pm
Ooh, I just got a gander at Roberta. That's a DAMN fine cat she's sporting. I might have to declare it a tie between her and Stray Cat, with fishin only a smidge behind. Of course, there are ways to bring yourself up in ranking, fishin...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 04:14 pm
...like for instance, free tickets to the superbowl might be nice.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 04:16 pm
Okay, fishin, since nobody else has come along to contradict your claim, I declare that you are the most spudiliferous cat on A2K...at this time.
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 04:18 pm
Weeeeee! A win by default. I'll take it! Cool
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 04:45 pm
Since cyphercat is the only pussycat I've seen a picture of on A2K, and she looked pretty spudiliferous, my vote goes out to her.

(1 point earned from cyphercat, that earns me a couple more times to make fun of her).
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 04:48 pm
I think JLNobody is a sexy hep cat, fur sure. But I can't just choose one spudliferous cat-aker. It seems I like all of them...

<by the way, I found a young cat on top of my car hood this morning, after I'd reparked it from the take out the trash can rigamarole. She - I just know it's a she - wanted to come in the house. Little did she know the devil Pacco was just inside the door. Of course, I'll have to find a name for her, even though it is clear she has a home and a name already.>
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 05:35 pm
Yep, JLNobody is one spudiliferous pussy. I mean cat.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 10:58 pm
Oh, the temptation to vote for myself was great...my cursor kept returning to my name as though of its own volition, hovering, as I fought with the darker side of my nature...I didn't even know if "spudiliferous" was good or bad yet, not having bothered to finish the post before voting, but I longed to vote for me anyway. But at last common decency won out, and I selected "other." *sigh*

Anyway, I'm voting for Ms Olga; I bet she's never coughed up a hairball, ever. She's classy like that.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2007 02:03 am
I'm honored to be mentioned, Kicky. Don't know if I'm the most spudiliferous, but I'm surely the fastest.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2007 07:17 am
Cypher's the cat that wont cop out

(I can dig it)
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2007 08:19 am
Whenever msolga gets in a fix she reaches into her bag of tricks.

That's pretty cool.

She gets my vote.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2007 08:32 am
Roberta.

That's it.

That's all.

All other players can go home and cough up something disgusting.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2007 08:43 am
boomerang wrote:
Whenever msolga gets in a fix she reaches into her bag of tricks.

Felix theme song

msolga for me.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2007 11:51 am
ahem
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2007 11:55 am
Yeah, I thought of including you, Chai, but that really isn't technically a cat, now is it? Plus, who knows what you'll be next week? You might be a naked picture of Salma Hayek (pleasepleaseplease) next week for all we know...
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2007 01:43 pm
Pookie wins!!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Who is the most spudiliferous cat on A2K?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/06/2024 at 10:15:13