Top Scams of 2006

Reply Tue 2 Jan, 2007 06:03 am
The internet has spawned some nasty scams in the last few years. Many people, especially the elderly, have been tricked out of losing a lot of money, because of their naivete.

I am constantly getting offers that are similar to the scams that are described on this link. I click them off immediately, but some people, unfortunately, are taken in by the con men.

I know that you are probably a worldly wise, sophisticated web surfer, so this is not for you. But I am sure that you have some gullible relatives, friends, and others that you know who would benefit from reading this site.

Just in case you might not be familiar with the various forms of scams, it might be wise for you give it a look-see! :wink:

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/2006/12/top_ten_scams.html
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 682 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 2 Jan, 2007 07:16 am
Good morning Phoenix and happy new year....got your hard drive fixed I see.... and btw pay no attention to any rumours that people were talking about you in your absence.....
0 Replies