Honk if you're getting laid this New Year's Eve!

Victor Murphy

Reply Tue 2 Jan, 2007 04:10 pm
Honk, Honk, Honk!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 2 Jan, 2007 04:37 pm
Wait, are you saying that you got some? I thought you were going to be all alone on New Year's Eve, like I was!
0 Replies

Victor Murphy

Reply Tue 2 Jan, 2007 06:13 pm
kickycan wrote:
Wait, are you saying that you got some? I thought you were going to be all alone on New Year's Eve, like I was!

I read the title wrong, sorry. I didn't get any this weekend and haven't had any in months. I'm lucky that I can still find it! Embarrassed
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 2 Jan, 2007 07:33 pm
How in the world did I miss this thread for so long?

Oh yeah, I was getting banged.

We were taking a break at one point, and as the sweat was drying on my body and my breathing slowed, I rolled over toward the window. We had closed the blinds, but there was this one runny eye peering through the small gap on the side.

"Gus"! I cried out.

Gus then lept out of the bed and yelled, "Chai! That goddam husband of yours is trying to peek through the blinds AGAIN"!!!
0 Replies

Wally Tea

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 01:00 am
There is only one thing that bothers me about Chai getting together with Gus: This house is going to smell like sheep for weeks!
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 01:06 am
We call it Beeping in Blighty.

x
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 01:12 am
I'm still getting banged from New Years Eve. My dick has shriveled up into a raisin I've gotten so much. Is it midnight yet?
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 11:37 am
If it's shriveled up 'into' a raisin...

That means it was only a grape to begin with.

Poor you, nickfun. Crying or Very sad

Bet you drive a MASSIVE car though.

x
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 12:04 pm
Smorgs you obviously don't understand the male appendage. Such things as extremely cold water can make even the most well-endowed male shrink to an embarrassing fraction of his former self. Observe as you see a well hung male enter the ocean in a speedo and observe the effects as he is exiting the water.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 12:04 pm
And I drive a little sports car!
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 12:23 pm
smorgs wrote:
If it's shriveled up 'into' a raisin...

That means it was only a grape to begin with.

Poor you, nickfun. Crying or Very sad

Bet you drive a MASSIVE car though.

x

This is why he was ruthlessly pruned from the family tree.
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 01:10 pm
NickFun wrote:
Smorgs you obviously don't understand the male appendage. Such things as extremely cold water can make even the most well-endowed male shrink to an embarrassing fraction of his former self. Observe as you see a well hung male enter the ocean in a speedo and observe the effects as he is exiting the water.

You're so right nickF, I don't understand penises at all... or is it penii?

...and I would NEVER 'observe' a male in speedos - heaven forbid! What about my reputation? Not even in the interests of science. Tis better you PM me with before and after shots of your grape. By way of 'educating smorgs' you understand.

x
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 01:37 pm
Victor Murphy wrote:
kickycan wrote:

I read the title wrong, sorry. I didn't get any this weekend and haven't had any in months. I'm lucky that I can still find it! Embarrassed

Don't feel so bad about it. Apparently Nickfun is having a much worse problem.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 01:52 pm
My schlong has since resumed its natural 14" appearance. And it looks great in a speedo -- assuming I don't enter the water.
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2007 01:11 am
What fickle things peniii are!

x
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2007 01:18 am
My penis is a drunk.

All it ever does is stand up, spew and fall over again
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 09:36:12