What are your plans for NYE? :-]

plainoldme

Reply Tue 2 Jan, 2007 06:09 pm
What I would resolve to do, I can not control. To clarify: I genuinely wish to have a new job, but, I can not control that.

Anyway, I tried unsuccessfully to break up with the last man in my life for almost two years before I succeeded. I resorted to stacking junk -- sewing projects, unread books and catalogs, etc. -- on the bed and sleeping on one half. This discouraged him from staying over and I finally managed to convince him that I wanted out. Then it took another three years to trim phone calls down from daily to something I can handle (about once every second or third week). All this time -- about five years -- I made the bed by folding the mattress pad in half and just using twin-sized blankets. LEft the mess where it was. Well, I finally resolved and accomplished, the clearing off of the bed and the laying out the comforter. Sigh! It looks wonderful.

Am trying to get rid of all the junk that has accumulated over the past 8 years while I worked two jobs, often 7 days a week, and had no time for normal housekeeping. Getting to the bottom of things will be wonderful.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 05:47:10