What are your plans for NYE? :-]

minipb

Reply Sat 30 Dec, 2006 03:09 am
I'm just wondering what people here are doing on New Years Eve?

I'm going to go out and party like ****!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,159 • Replies: 20
No top replies

dadpad

Reply Sat 30 Dec, 2006 03:23 am
I've already begun to PARTY!!!!!!
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Sat 30 Dec, 2006 10:47 am
I'm single and not looking, so I have no romantic or party plans. I bought some filet mignon for my son and me and will make pear ice cream for dessert.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 30 Dec, 2006 10:59 am
Set and I will be going over to spend the evening with Buttercup, her S.O., their dog and baby, and a few other friends. We're looking forward to it. I REALLY wanna snuggle that baby Very Happy
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 30 Dec, 2006 11:10 am
squinney and I both have separate gigs..... and by the time I gt in she'll be snoring.... so no NYE lovin' Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

Joeblow

Reply Sat 30 Dec, 2006 11:41 am
ehBeth wrote:
Set and I will be going over to spend the evening with Buttercup, her S.O., their dog and baby, and a few other friends. We're looking forward to it. I REALLY wanna snuggle that baby Very Happy

Quoted for the news it contains. Smile (snuggle)

We'll be treating ourselves to an early-ish dinner at a sheeshee restaurant with friends, and home in time to open some really good champagne.

There will be dancing and loud off key singing and instruments...at the very least bongos and moroccos and a tambourine. I am so damned uncoordinated I hope I don't hurt myself.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 30 Dec, 2006 12:09 pm
As usual, I will be alone, wallowing in self-pity. Maybe I'll go for a walk or something. New Year's Eve blows.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 30 Dec, 2006 12:53 pm
ah kicky, you can come to my house.

We can watch Blue Velvet and Eraserhead together.
0 Replies

Victor Murphy

Reply Sat 30 Dec, 2006 04:34 pm
kickycan wrote:
As usual, I will be alone, wallowing in self-pity. Maybe I'll go for a walk or something. New Year's Eve blows.

That sounds exactly like my News Years Eve!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 30 Dec, 2006 06:01 pm
Well Victor, you're welcome to come over also!

Sounds like the beginning of a party.

I better go buy some Jiffy Pop.
0 Replies

Tico

Reply Sat 30 Dec, 2006 06:23 pm
Ooooooooo, did someone say "Jiffy Pop"?

(I hate the stuff, but love the smell.)
0 Replies

minipb

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 12:34 am
I know what I'll be doing now.

I'll be staying up all night seeing that my home and car is safe.

Safe, that is, from all of the people I've F*cked over the past years....
0 Replies

Marco Lazzeri

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 08:07 am
I'll be having a small party with my friends. Neverthless iam looking forward for the dawn of 1st Jan. Resolutions someone??
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 08:13 am
Were part of tyhe Susquehanna River New YEars Day Bald Eagle Count and Hot Chocolate orgy. Quiet dinner , got Jackass II and some chick flick . Then early to bed and up at dawn to count eagles.

Simple pleasures for simple people, thats us.
0 Replies

Marco Lazzeri

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 08:15 am
A wonderful way to celebrate, Farmerman. New year greetings to you. Smile
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 02:20 pm
New Year's Day is my anniversary.

Thriteen years!

Gotta start making those black-eyed peas for good luck in the coming year.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 1 Jan, 2007 07:15 am
congratulations chai. Ill beyt that humor is a major ingredient in your marriage. Thats great.

Well, our eagle counting safari is busted . Its as foggy as the head of Grand Manan today., couldnt see an eagle if it perched on yer head.

So, were goin down to the fire house to join in the annual New Years Day, volunteer firemens pork and saurkraut supper.( They move the trucks and the racks of oily smelling firemens coats out into the parking lot so they can set up tables and serve this traditional PA Dutch "Good luck" dinner.

I hate saurkraut really, but I go for the barbequed pork.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 1 Jan, 2007 07:23 am
that sounds really good farmerman

really quiet here
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Mon 1 Jan, 2007 07:34 am
Happy anniversary Chai.

I went to a house party down the road where somebody kept turning the big light on (which was naturally a bare bulb) in the room where everyone was sat around looking at each other waiting for somebody to say something. I made my excuses at 12.15 and went home with my friend to dance around my bedroom and smoke weed until we collapsed at about 3am.

Happy New Year all.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 1 Jan, 2007 08:01 am
Yesterday I made a big pot of pinto beans with ham, the lady Diane made cornbread. After dinner I made us each a cup cup of really good coffee. Later we debated the difference between education and training. I went to bed at 10:30. Sallydog and Dantecat joined me while the lady Diane perused a2k.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What are your plans for NYE? :-]
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 07:55:36