Phoenix fried her computer and will be gone for a while

Letty

Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2006 06:08 am
My word, Gus, on a very serious note, I just read where a tornado touched down in Volusia county on Christmas day. Glad I didn't know about that.

Actually, Phoenix is a very devout Christian, but she asked me not to say anything about that. Oops.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2006 08:58 am
She's actually a born again Christian. After spending years of robbing people to support her crack habit, she finally found Christ and now all is better.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2006 09:57 am
BBB
Phoenix is an appropriate name for someone who demostrates a lack of good taste by living in the Tampa Florida area. Recent tornadoes in the area gives her a chance to prove that she can, indeed, rise from the ashes like her namesake.

BBB
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 30 Dec, 2006 08:04 pm
sssssshh.... she's back.

(shut 'er down, Jes)
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 30 Dec, 2006 08:10 pm
Couldn't get past you, huh, Gus!

I want to thank you all for the best laugh that I have had since my damn hard drive croaked on me. Laughing

BTW I do not, REPEAT, do not have blue hair. I have had every other color under the sun, but not blue.It clashes with green! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 30 Dec, 2006 09:25 pm
So that bit about the booster seat is true, huh?

I never suspected you were a closet 'born-again'er, either. You put up such a good front. Rolling Eyes Go figure.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 30 Dec, 2006 09:29 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
She's actually a born again Christian. After spending years of robbing people to support her crack habit, she finally found Christ and now all is better.

Yeah- He gives the stuff away, so I am no longer in the grab and run business! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/15/2024 at 06:20:03