My dog just threw up under the Christmas tree

martybarker

Reply Tue 26 Dec, 2006 04:57 pm
I only left my plate unattended for a minute and he took advantage and when I came back he was sitting there frozen in place with something in his mouth. When I got closer he gobbled it down and my plate was empty. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 26 Dec, 2006 05:01 pm
Naughty martybarker! Laughing (The dog, I mean!)

Still he's such a sweet looking critter. I reckon you'd forgive him anything!

Do you think he's learnt his lesson after that? :wink:
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 26 Dec, 2006 05:12 pm
martybarker wrote:
I only left my plate unattended for a minute and he took advantage and when I came back he was sitting there frozen in place with something in his mouth. When I got closer he gobbled it down and my plate was empty. Crying or Very sad

Laughing
That guilty dog with food in his mouth look.

I had a cat, Simi, who was the worst chicken thief. Of course I was scared of the chicken bones and the cats, so I'd actually pick up the plate and carry it with me if I had to go in the kitchen.

Once I sat down with a plate of food, my napkin slipped to the floor, and when I raised my head after picking it up, my plate was empty of chicken!

I looked around, no Simi.
Walked down the hall, no Simi.
Looked under the bed, and saw 6 pounds of hell staring and growling at me, with a quarter chicken gripped in her mouth.

If it'd been beef, I'd have given up. But I forged ahead.
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Tue 26 Dec, 2006 07:51 pm
A friend of mine who is a very finiky eater and very meticulous had just toasted herself the perfect waffle. Just as she sat down to cut in to her delicious breakfast her jack russell ran to the door and barked to be let out. As soon as she pushed out her chair and approached the door, the dog ran over,jumped onto the chair and stole her waffle. Laughing
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2006 05:20 am
Ack, now I have a new Christmas song playing in a continuous loop in my head: "Barfin' around the Christmas Tree".

Er, carry on.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2006 02:46 pm
marty -- I bet your friend hated being outsmarted by her dog, especially an 8 pound dog.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2006 03:56 pm
jespah wrote:
Ack, now I have a new Christmas song playing in a continuous loop in my head: "Barfin' around the Christmas Tree".

Watch it! You'll give somebody ideas! Shocked Mad
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 12:25 am
My cat just threw up under the christmas tree....... it's a conspiracy!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 12:57 am
It's catching!

Lucky I don't have a Christmas tree, that's all I can say! :wink:
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 07:46 am
martybarker wrote:
A friend of mine who is a very finiky eater and very meticulous had just toasted herself the perfect waffle. Just as she sat down to cut in to her delicious breakfast her jack russell ran to the door and barked to be let out. As soon as she pushed out her chair and approached the door, the dog ran over,jumped onto the chair and stole her waffle. Laughing

Zoe is getting really ballsy (which is tough since she's a girl, ha ha). She just walked up to me while I was sitting at the tv tray with a cut up apple on a plate and attempted to take a piece. Shocked While I was sitting right there. No shame. Nothing.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 07:56 am
If I am eating something Kitten wants, I let her lick my teeth
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 08:12 am
shewolfnm wrote:

You know SW, cats use their tongues as toilet paper.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 08:19 am
OMG, I just threw up under the Christmas tree.

It MUST be a conspiracy.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 08:25 am
I dont let just ANY cat lick my teeth.. just kitten.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 09:44 am
shewolfnm wrote:

Ewwwwwwwwww...............
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 04:50 am
Reyn wrote:
jespah wrote:

Watch it! You'll give somebody ideas! Shocked Mad

Barfin' around the Christmas Tree at the Christmas party slop Smelly stuff hung where you can see amateurs try to stop You will get a nauseous feeling When you hear those voices singing "Let's have folly; keep Edgar from holly jolly" Barfin' around the Christmas Tree Have a healthy holiday Everyone's takin' Pepto and tea In a new old fashioned way Barfin' around the Christmas Tree Let the virus do its thing you should avoid the pumpkin pie and have rice or just nothing You will get a nauseous feeling When you hear those voices singing "Let's have folly; keep Edgar from holly jolly" Barfin' around the Christmas Tree Have a healthy holiday Everyone's cleaned up merrily In a new old fashioned way
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 08:52 am
jespah wrote:
    Barfin' around the Christmas Tree at the Christmas party slop Smelly stuff hung where you can see amateurs try to stop You will get a nauseous feeling When you hear those voices singing "Let's have folly; keep Edgar from holly jolly" Barfin' around the Christmas Tree Have a healthy holiday Everyone's takin' Pepto and tea In a new old fashioned way Barfin' around the Christmas Tree Let the virus do its thing you should avoid the pumpkin pie and have rice or just nothing You will get a nauseous feeling When you hear those voices singing "Let's have folly; keep Edgar from holly jolly" Barfin' around the Christmas Tree Have a healthy holiday Everyone's cleaned up merrily In a new old fashioned way

haha, Good stuff! Laughing
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2007 09:54 pm
What the heck, I just had to clean up cat barf, and it was on the white tree skirt.Damn!
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2007 09:59 pm
Thank you Marty, without this post, I would not have this view into what Mr. Wolf is currently tolerating, nor an appreciation for Green witches humor.

Shewolf, yer gross.....

Marty, sorry bout your tree. I decorate my Norfolk pine, but Stinky only pukes at the foot of my bed. I think he's paying tribute or something...

RH
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2007 10:01 pm
Am not
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 03:48:56