My dog just threw up under the Christmas tree

Reply Tue 26 Dec, 2006 12:06 pm
Must of been that big piece of prime rib he stole off of my plate the other night. Damn dog!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,042 • Replies: 41
No top replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 26 Dec, 2006 12:07 pm
Nice. At least he didn't go back in there and start eating it again. Or did he?
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Tue 26 Dec, 2006 12:09 pm
He tried but I got to it first. I was wondering what he was doing over there. And the kids are still asleep, so I couldn't make them clean it up.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 26 Dec, 2006 12:12 pm
Good dog! Heeheehee...why are the kids still asleep? Too much christmas cheer yesterday? My nephew and niece were up early today to start playing again, even after we were up until 1:00 AM last night playing with all their new crap. Kids have too much energy.

But back to the dog vomit. What color was it? Did it smell horrible? Was it smooth or chunky?
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 26 Dec, 2006 12:14 pm
Re: My dog just threw up under the Christmas tree
martybarker wrote:
Must of been that big piece of prime rib he stole off of my plate the other night. Damn dog!

Your dogs selfless act of taking the tainted meat actually saved you from becoming sick. You should be praising him!
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Tue 26 Dec, 2006 12:16 pm
The kids are still asleep because they are early teens and I'm a bad mom that lets them stay up way too late. (Pacific time zone)

I wanted to get to it before he ate it and the nearest thing was tissue paper from an unwrapped box. So being that the paper was so thin it grossed me out because it was still warm....Yuckkkk
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Tue 26 Dec, 2006 12:17 pm
NickFun wrote:
martybarker wrote:

Your dogs selfless act of taking the tainted meat actually saved you from becoming sick. You should be praising him!

Ok(Good Marty!)

He is too cute to be mad at long.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 26 Dec, 2006 12:46 pm
kickycan wrote:
But back to the dog vomit. What color was it? Did it smell horrible? Was it smooth or chunky?

Yes, by all means, we require pictures here to analyze the data! :wink:
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 26 Dec, 2006 01:14 pm
I hate it when an animal throws up and then another animal eats it.

"Wow, let me see if that'll make ME puke too"

I'm sure that kind of stuff goes on all the time when no one else is home.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 26 Dec, 2006 01:15 pm
You know, Bella pulled a rope out of her dogs ass once.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 26 Dec, 2006 01:18 pm
I recall the time I was castrating pigs and as I threw the testicles off to the side my dog would race over in feverish anticipation and catch the delicate morsels in mid flight.

I don't recall a single testicle hitting the ground on that eventful day.

Shows the quickness of my dog and perhaps says something about the lazy flight of pig testicles.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Tue 26 Dec, 2006 01:30 pm
Our cats are always throwing up.
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Tue 26 Dec, 2006 01:47 pm
Chai Tea wrote:

Is that something like soap on a rope?? DOG ON A ROPE
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 26 Dec, 2006 02:03 pm
Chai Tea wrote:

Now that you mention it, we had to pull some red wool out of one of our cat's butt a while back.

All string and wool is now put away.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 26 Dec, 2006 02:12 pm
Reyn wrote:
Chai Tea wrote:

Now that you mention it, we had to pull some red wool out of one of our cat's butt a while back.

All string and wool is now put away.

Well, wasn't quite a rope...it was a bundle of string. And once a plastic baggie. And a wad of stuffing. Oh and my hair.

Yeah.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 26 Dec, 2006 02:54 pm
....yeah
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Tue 26 Dec, 2006 03:35 pm
martybarker wrote:

It could have been part of the tree, as pine trees can be toxic to most dogs.
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Tue 26 Dec, 2006 03:46 pm
cleo - ehbeth's dog - will usually sling her hash down fairly quickly . so every-now-and-then she'll throw up ... and with a grin on her face slobber it up again - hasn't done her any harm .
hbg
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 26 Dec, 2006 03:56 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I recall the time I was castrating pigs and as I threw the testicles off to the side my dog would race over in feverish anticipation and catch the delicate morsels in mid flight.

I don't recall a single testicle hitting the ground on that eventful day.

Shows the quickness of my dog and perhaps says something about the lazy flight of pig testicles.

A buddy of mine in Massachusetts is a farmer and he does the same thing. Pig testicles are quite the delicacy in the dog world.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 26 Dec, 2006 04:10 pm
martybarker wrote:

That tiny little dog (in your avatar) ate a big piece of prime rib, marty? Now on earth how did he manage that?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » My dog just threw up under the Christmas tree
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 08:44:04