How will you spend Christmas?

Letty

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 05:36 am
Right here at my home with my two young friends from Orlando, Wilso. My son and daughter will be spending it in the hospital.

Victor, I understand completely how you must feel, and that is true.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 11:50 am
I get two Christmases. One lovely one here at home with my hubby & son on Saturday. Then one with the in-laws in Wichita Falls, TX for a few days after that. It is shaping up to be not-so-lovely. (sigh...again.)
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 12:42 pm
will be visiting an old friend and an old neighbour of ours - they not much older than we are - this afternoon .
both had a serious stroke almost two years ago ; so we'll go and listen to them and try to bring a little cheer into their day .
ehbeth will be arriving with "kind und kegel" (set , cleo and bailey) for the holidays .
if the weathre stays as nice as it is right now - sunshine and mild - , we'll be able to take the dogs down to lake ontario for a nice walk .
cleo will no doubt want to take a dip in the lake - so we better take some towels .
hbg
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/11/2024 at 02:26:53